ESPN ACC Coastal projections

Advertisement
Can't say I disagree with their assessment of Miami. Lots of ifs but the truth is, Miami found ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory a lot last year and statistical averages say that even if the team doesn't improve at all the record this season will be better. I'm banking on >8 wins but I'm not a national writer who doesn't follow the team closely.

Advertisement
1593205732308.png

Advertisement
I’m a huge believer in the universe and it doing what it does. Faith 🤔 If it’s ever going to give us a back season, this is it. Everyone who’s watched Cane’s football for the last 15 years knows that an 0-2 team is just as likely to be 0-3 as it is 1-2 during any three game stretch. Not to mention the final three of the season. There’s no “we’re due” in Coral Gables. I’m also acutely aware that we’re going into this season with more depth, four stars, “starters” back (due to transfers & youth last season) than anytime since the Jacory days. The coastal and ACC is down again and our biggest threat is a young overrated unc with a tough first three games. This is looking very similar to 2017 with an elite QB under center. Our defense won’t be in a bad spot every time it lines up and might come back into a game rested. We have a punter and a kicker. I don’t gamble anymore, but I lament not getting us at 300-1 before the season started to win it all. We’ve had the talent, but couldn’t stay focused and drama free off the field to save our lives. The culture of working off the field has been dead for almost twenty years now. Welcome Coronavirus! Workout and watch film young Canes, we’re back. We have nothing else to do. 🙌 I’ll bet anyone who’d like to, the storyline of the season will be the following
1) The speed is back in Miami
2) Top tier NFL talent
3) The freshman class
4) The Heisman caliber QB
5) Lawrence vs. King
We are going to the ACC championship game undefeated and we will beat Clemson

for those who can’t remember, Jimmy, Dennis, Butch and Manny were all hated year one. Randy, Golden and Clappy all got mad love. I’ll bet on hate, it’s a Canes thing

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m a huge believer in the universe and it doing what it does. Faith 🤔 If it’s ever going to give us a back season, this is it. Everyone who’s watched Cane’s football for the last 15 years knows that an 0-2 team is just as likely to be 0-3 as it is 1-2 during any three game stretch. Not to mention the final three of the season. There’s no “we’re due” in Coral Gables. I’m also acutely aware that we’re going into this season with more depth, four stars, “starters” back (due to transfers & youth last season) than anytime since the Jacory days. The coastal and ACC is down again and our biggest threat is a young overrated unc with a tough first three games. This is looking very similar to 2017 with an elite QB under center. Our defense won’t be in a bad spot every time it lines up and might come back into a game rested. We have a punter and a kicker. I don’t gamble anymore, but I lament not getting us at 300-1 before the season started to win it all. We’ve had the talent, but couldn’t stay focused and drama free off the field to save our lives. The culture of working off the field has been dead for almost twenty years now. Welcome Coronavirus! Workout and watch film young Canes, we’re back. We have nothing else to do. 🙌 I’ll bet anyone who’d like to, the storyline of the season will be the following
1) The speed is back in Miami
2) Top tier NFL talent
3) The freshman class
4) The Heisman caliber QB
5) Lawrence vs. King
We are going to the ACC championship game undefeated and we will beat Clemson

for those who can’t remember, Jimmy, Dennis, Butch and Manny were all hated year one. Randy, Golden and Clappy all got mad love. I’ll bet on hate, it’s a Canes thing

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back