ESPN 300 update 11/19/14

ErickMarreroU

Staff Writer
Premium
Recruits interested in Miami
#2 #1 DE Shavar Manuel (Tampa FL)
#10 #1 WR Nate Craig (Tampa FL) (Auburn commit 7/21/14)
#14 #1 CB Trayvon Mullen (Coconut Creek HS)
#18 #2 DE Nick Bosa (St. Thomas Aquinas)
#19 #2 CB Saivion Smith (IMG Academy)
#25 #3 WR Dredrick Snelson (American Heritage) (Miami Commit 7/12/14)
#34 #4 WR Sam Bruce (St Thomas Aquinas) (Miami Commit 7/8/14)
#55 #7 WR Dionte Mullins (Gulliver Prep) (Miami Commit 7/4/14)
#80 #12 WR Eli Stove (Niceville HS)
#92 #2 ILB Shaquille Quarterman (Oakleaf HS) (Miami Commit 6/24/14)
#95 #7 QB Jack Allison (Palmetto HS) (Miami Commit 6/23/14)
#128 #26 WR Tavares Chase (IMG Academy)
#151 #10 S Cedrick Wright (Gulliver Prep)
#158 #12 S Chauncey Gardner (Cocoa HS) (Florida Commit 6/14/14
#186 #34 WR Ahmmon Richards (Wellington HS) (Miami Commit 7/22/14
#207 #13 OLB Devin Bush (Flanagan HS)
#209 #18 DE Joseph Jackson (Gulliver Prep)
#222 #20 OT Parker Boudreaux (Bishop Moore HS)
#248 #43 WR Cavin Ridley (Monarch HS)
#264 #25 DE Patrick Bethel (Vero Beach HS)
#274 #46 WR Binjimen Victor (Coconut Creek HS)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Now this is more like it. I think ARichards and CRidley shoot up the charts once they hit the camp circuit this summer.

Not a fan of Victor Benjamin. Saw him in person twice and just has that "Lance Leggett" vibe to him. Just didnt seem very interested or engaged and was a little too cool for my liking. Meanwhile, Emmanual Greene was makin plays, was live, energetic and was a leader. Benjamin both times looked like he would have rather have been talking to his girl on the phone or hangin with the homies then be at either game. Esp the Ely game I went to.

Completely agree that Richards and Ridley are rated too low.

We have to somehow find a way to land Mullen and/or Smith at corner. Elite talents.

Advertisement
boy o boy if we can get Nate Craig that would be dream and you guys have to remember this is for the entire country not just sfl. they may feel some are higher. i think #34 is awesome for him. not saying he is not elite because he is but he is in the top 300 Jrs which is huge

so mark walton is the ranked the #2 running back in the country at rivals and he a 3 star in ESPN thats a wide margin of difference LOL

well at least jack allison and ahmmon richards are getting some sort of respect unlike rivals having them 3 stars

all of these wideouts are explosive and are must keeps for all of them

and shaq quarterman is an important commit/recruit as there is period

Last edited:
so mark walton is the ranked the #2 running back in the country at rivals and he a 3 star in ESPN thats a wide margin of difference LOL

well at least jack allison and ahmmon richards are getting some sort of respect unlike rivals having them 3 stars

Ahmmon Richards was bumped up 30+ spots
Jack Allison was dropped from #2 to #7 QB-PP

Advertisement
Allison was ranked high initially and he dropped, cane biased

Snelson went from 11 to 27 overall

you can't judge overall rank. OL DL are late bloomers so they rise as they mature physically.there are 50 WR in the espn 300 right now.at least 20 of those will get bumped out.I tend to look at movement in position ranks, not overall

Advertisement
So the dream is to keep all the studs we have and add: Saivon Smith, Mullen, Manuel, Wright, Gardner, Jackson, Bethel.
It's amazing how realistic it is that we do add most of these studs to the studs we already have.
This 2016 WR and LB class is going to be elite. And the DB class could be also, but who knows if for some reason Golden decides not to recruit one of them like he has done this year...

why the f** is Walton a three star and out of the espn 300... absolute BS

Advertisement
Now this is more like it. I think ARichards and CRidley shoot up the charts once they hit the camp circuit this summer.

Not a fan of Victor Benjamin. Saw him in person twice and just has that "Lance Leggett" vibe to him. Just didnt seem very interested or engaged and was a little too cool for my liking. Meanwhile, Emmanual Greene was makin plays, was live, energetic and was a leader. Benjamin both times looked like he would have rather have been talking to his girl on the phone or hangin with the homies then be at either game. Esp the Ely game I went to.
Same here. I like Victor but when your talking about big skyscraper WRs in 2016.

I'll take Pinder any day over him, BIG and physical.

Victor very small and frail and has to pack on a lot of muscle, for a guy his size I would like to see him do more. He's playing the recruiting game and the staff has other kids higher than him.

I expect Ahmmon and Cavin to shoot up tremendously. Both legit top 10 receivers. Also same for Salomon who they have too low. Where in the **** is Pinder on espns list as well? I expect Newbold and Marcus Johnson to be joining the espy 300 eventually, very early in the ratings right now.

I think the Walton thing is because they are moving him to 2015 in their database. Otherwise its utter bull**** cause he is one of the top backs for both 2016 and 2015 and is having a great season.

Allison and Richards should be higher. Allison legitimate top 5 QB in 2016 and I consider Richards 2016 best WR, his season says it all. I believe Allison was rated the #3 QB on the ratings before this update.

I consider Allison one of the elite QBs in 2016. Henry, Eason, Franks, Allison, Costello, and Pass are 2016's elite QBs IMO.

AND **** YEAH WE MUST KEEP THE WRS committed.

Shaq should be the #1 MLB. Too low IMO.

I expect guys like McIntosh, and Rasul to come into the espn 300 at RB.

I expect guys like Newbold, Nixon, Pinder, and Swain to come into the espy 300 at WR.

I expect Eubanks and Mathis to come into espn 300 at TE.

I expect Burns and Thompson to come into espn 300 at DE.

I expect McCloud and Pinckney to come into espn 300 at LB.

I expect Carriere-Williams and Young to come into espn 300 at CB.

I expect Cook, Studstill and Finley to come into espn 300 at S.

I expect Smith and Pie Young to come into espn 300 at ATH.

This list is way too early. Their missing quite some legitimate prospects.

As for the guys you listed. Stove, Quarterman, Allison, Wright, Gardner, Richards, Jackson, Boudreaux, Bethel, Cavin and Victor are all too low.

Need to be higher, especially Quarterman, Allison, Richards, jackson, Boudreaux, Bethel and Cavin.

Advertisement
Back