Espn 2 showing miami vs clemson

Advertisement
Take 15 rotational players off the roster and take away three of the best starters on offense, cancel the cupcake game, and force Alabama to play ten straight games without a break and let’s see if they go 9-1 in D1 play.

Almost all of our issues were a direct result of not having enough bodies to fill out a proper D1 depth chart. We had a **** DE playing TE and a guard at FB. Our players were banged up and fatigued physically and mentally.

And we still won the division for the first time ever WITH Malik Rosier.

You can't ask this group of people to take perspective on this, they are just too dumb to comprehend. Literally crying about losing to Pitt with all that going on and our best season in over a decade. I did not picture this being our offseason.

Diaz’s defensive scheme early on was awful period
I agree 100% we played zone pretty much the whole first half, against a quarterback that hadn’t been accurate all year. We did nothing and i mean absolutely nothing, to make him uncomfortable in that first half!!!

You can't ask this group of people to take perspective on this, they are just too dumb to comprehend. Literally crying about losing to Pitt with all that going on and our best season in over a decade. I did not picture this being our offseason.
I don’t want our fans to settle for 10-3, but I do expect a little more optimism and understanding that we’re moving in the right direction rather than all this chicken little nonsense.

Whining like bltches about our best season in almost 15 years with a depleted roster and injuries to key personnel, while trying to get the best out of some subpar holdovers from the previous regime.

The current staff is far from perfect, there’s no such thing anywhere, but last year, overall, in the grand scheme of things, WAS A HUGE STEP FORWARD, and if you can’t see that, STOP AND GET OFF THE TRAIN. You don’t get it.

I want ships and will settle for nothing else, but you don’t do that with 74 man rosters made up of some great players and a bunch of Al Golden specials.

Richt and company should be held accountable for their results and so far, so good. But over time, the bar is raised.

Last year, we were still a playoff contender going into the ACCCG. And we still made a major bowl.

I expect better this year. His third year. Compare that to the last three coaching staffs and our direction going into the third year the last three regimes to give you idiots some perspective.

Advertisement
Fencing over the reasons why we lost to Clemson is like arguing over why none of us have banged J Lo.

It just wasn't going to happen. We were dominated at all levels of play, across all position groups.

Now, Wisconsin OTOH, we straight up gave that one away. And before we talk about the refs, that works against us every game.

Look, this is my 1st post. I’ve been reading y’all for years. Hahha yea it’s pathetic when our starter says **** like That and expects to win, I have no room for that ****. Cmon bro, we are in the midst of aNatty and pull that mfn ****!!? Cmon, boys in the day would’ve through u to the curb!
Your first post not good. “Bro” and “natty” silly terms. “Through you to the curb”. THROW is correct word. Need to improve with your grammar and eliminate words like bro and natty.

After rewatching the game our o-line was non existent vs Clemson.. there were several times rosier could of did quick passes to our rb's and te's and Clemson wouldn't of been ready for that.. what a shame how we came out to play.. their d-line were feasting on rosier just sitting in the pocket..

There entire DL is high caliber NFL players and they all coming back

Clemson is the team we need to beat to take the next step which is playoffs.
until we can dominate the LSU's FSU's Clemson's on the LOS we will be on the outside looking in regrettably
great to have ultra- skilled 5 star playmakers but if you can not make it happen up front you will struggle.
O Line will determine how many wins and how far we go next year
playoff teams are still built for the inside out....

Advertisement
Clemson loss sucked and all but that pitt game is the one that left a bad taste in my mouth... ugh
Nah I think we all saw the Clemson loss coming. It didn't suck, you knew we were going to get steamrolled.

The Pittsburgh loss though, yeah that was disheartening.

So Rosier looked like a deer in headlights - which I agree he did - but our offense is going to take off with him this year? The same guy that admitted he wasn’t mentally there for the frickin Pitt game.

We have so many weapons on the O this year, I personally have no confidence in his ability to utilize them to the fullest.

Let's not forget that his dad had a stroke and major heart surgery during the las half of the season.
While he was leading UM to victory over Notre Dame, his dad was recovering from a stroke

I'd rather get hit in the nuts by a hockey puck than watch that abomination of a game on replay.

Advertisement
Fencing over the reasons why we lost to Clemson is like arguing over why none of us have banged J Lo.

It just wasn't going to happen. We were dominated at all levels of play, across all position groups.

Now, Wisconsin OTOH, we straight up gave that one away. And before we talk about the refs, that works against us every game.

I think this is a bit of baloney.

Yeah we probably werent ever going to win with Richards & Herndon out but that game could have been much more competetive.

We did not come compete on defense period and there was no excuse for how poorly the defense performed.

I think this is a bit of baloney.

Yeah we probably werent ever going to win with Richards & Herndon out but that game could have been much more competetive.

We did not come compete on defense period and there was no excuse for how poorly the defense performed.

If they hadn't called off the dogs, they'd have dropped 70 on us. There wasn't one or two players making that any less of a beat down.

Richards was hobbled all year, so him making things competitive, that's baloney.

Herndon is very good, but our missing piece wasn't one TE, so that's baloney, too.

Close the deli.

Advertisement
If they hadn't called off the dogs, they'd have dropped 70 on us. There wasn't one or two players making that any less of a beat down.

Richards was hobbled all year, so him making things competitive, that's baloney.

Herndon is very good, but our missing piece wasn't one TE, so that's baloney, too.

Close the deli.

My suggestion is you lay off the lunch meats and work on your reading comprehension.

GTFO with your nonsense jerking off a Clemson team that lost to Syracuse and got waxed by Alabama.

Diaz never put the defense in a position to compete playing soft *** zone and letting a mediocre QB in Bryant look like Dan Marino. He rushed 3 multiple times on 3rd and long and let Clemson keep throwing at our LBs.

They were up 21-0 before he finally adjusted and had multiple stops afterward. No surprise it started with a drive ending blitz up the middle in a 3rd and long finally coaching aggresively. Clemson didnt move the ball again until late in the 3rd quarter when after the 4th turnover and being on the field all game the Clemson offense put a couple of screens together and Feaster scored. That broke everyone's back.

Lol at Herndon & Richards not making the game more competetive if they were there and healthy. Jeff Thomas was getting open. There were some plays there to be had. How in the **** do you figure that two athletic mismatches like Richards and Herndon wouldnt have helped?

There was no excuse for that game to have ended 38-3. We were not properly prepared going in period.

Against Clemson, Miami was missing their #1 WR, RB and TE; BUT that OFFENSIVE PERFORMANCE for our Canes was awful!! I watch that game, and had opportunities to make plays BUT Rosier just looked like a deer in headlights..

I honestly believe IF Miami can get their OLine playing at a high level, the OFFENSE can take OFF with Rosier as the starter..

The key is being able to run the ball at ease and that will open up the passing game and once that happens, this OFFENSE will be special!!

Dude, pass that thing, I want a puff of what you got!

On a serious note, I know that game made it seem like we are light years from being relevant, but I truly do believe that those objects are closer than they appear. That Miami team, on that night, missing Walton, AR, and Herndon, was not 38-3 worse than that Clemson team. There was a lot of other stuff conspiring against us too, cool weather, the first time playing in a conference championship game, the fact that Clemson just absolutely HATES us, but also has a healthy amount of fear of us. My point is, even given all of that, if you play that game a 100 times, Miami wins 10-13 of those games. Losing Bandy really crippled our defense, and the game just got away from us, and once they had their foot on our neck, they just kept all their weight on it. We have some question marks, and some holes left to fill, but that team played like absolute crap that night.

Look at NBA playoff results from this year as an example. In the Eastern Conference Finals, Boston beat Cleveland by a combined 215-177 in games 1-2. Everyone in the world believed LeBron and the band of misfit sidekicks were DONE, toast. Then they came back to win the series. All I'm saying is, it can be deceiving to put too much weight into one data point, one night.

But you have to win the games to prove it at some point. We should be expecting another big step forward this year. We've got questions for sure, but I can't wait to see how the coaching staff and the roster answer them. With a little bit of luck (and a QB), I think we're closer than anyone thinks to not just catching Clemson, but potentially blowing their doors off over the next 3-5 years.

Advertisement
Back