Espn 2 showing miami vs clemson

Hurricane4lyfe

recruit
After rewatching the game our o-line was non existent vs Clemson.. there were several times rosier could of did quick passes to our rb's and te's and Clemson wouldn't of been ready for that.. what a shame how we came out to play.. their d-line were feasting on rosier just sitting in the pocket..

Advertisement
After rewatching the game our o-line was non existent vs Clemson.. there were several times rosier could of did quick passes to our rb's and te's and Clemson wouldn't of been ready for that.. what a shame how we came out to play.. their d-line were feasting on rosier just sitting in the pocket..

I’m so glad this is brought up. I re-watched the game also. Between DBs not turning their heads around, and Rosier just sitting back there holding the ball, fumbling fumbles, missed field goals, man it was just too easy to for Clemson.

I’m so glad this is brought up. I re-watched the game also. Between DBs not turning their heads around, and Rosier just sitting back there holding the ball, fumbling fumbles, missed field goals, man it was just too easy to for Clemson.

lol

We are going to have to get tougher on the OL. In all of our losses we got bullied up front, especially by Clemson. Spring gave no encouragement, but hopefully Venzell and Cleveland are the missing pieces, especially from a power run game stand point. How Right or LT will perform, who knows.

All the btiching I did about .bard.kaayak and his lack of mobility and then we get Dosier standing there like Drew Bledsoe in his final years.

Advertisement
Against Clemson, Miami was missing their #1 WR, RB and TE; BUT that OFFENSIVE PERFORMANCE for our Canes was awful!! I watch that game, and had opportunities to make plays BUT Rosier just looked like a deer in headlights..

I honestly believe IF Miami can get their OLine playing at a high level, the OFFENSE can take OFF with Rosier as the starter..

The key is being able to run the ball at ease and that will open up the passing game and once that happens, this OFFENSE will be special!!

Diaz’s defensive scheme early on was awful period

We made a ton of mistakes that game.

Malek Young missing an easy fumble recovery.
3 DL missing a fumble recovery later on.
Pass through Langhams hands resulting in an INT.
Tipped pass at OL for INT.
JT open early for an easy TD.

Our OL got worked that game but if we made those 5 plays above then it’s a close(r) game.

Advertisement

DB'S not turning their heads was also a problem against Wisconsin but everyone tells me Rumph is great coach.

DB'S not turning their heads was also a problem against Wisconsin but everyone tells me Rumph is great coach.

There are plays when every cornerback in the country is not going to be in position to turn their head around to make a play on the ball??

Last edited:
Against Clemson, Miami was missing their #1 WR, RB and TE; BUT that OFFENSIVE PERFORMANCE for our Canes was awful!! I watch that game, and had opportunities to make plays BUT Rosier just looked like a deer in headlights..

I honestly believe IF Miami can get their OLine playing at a high level, the OFFENSE can take OFF with Rosier as the starter..

The key is being able to run the ball at ease and that will open up the passing game and once that happens, this OFFENSE will be special!!

So Rosier looked like a deer in headlights - which I agree he did - but our offense is going to take off with him this year? The same guy that admitted he wasn’t mentally there for the frickin Pitt game.

We have so many weapons on the O this year, I personally have no confidence in his ability to utilize them to the fullest.

Advertisement
Diaz’s defensive scheme early on was awful period

It had been like that all year which was odd because in 2016 teams could barely score points in the 1st half let alone early in the game. In 2016 we gave up our first points in the 1st QTR like the 5th game of the season vs UNC. This year majority of teams points and yardage came in the 1st QTR alone.

Last edited:
There are plays when every cornerback in the country is not going to be in position to turn their head around to make a play on the ball??

You're absolutely correct Sir!!! And I'm not saying Rumph is or isn't a good coach. But our CB'S looked terrible against Wisconsin and no one can dispute that.

Advertisement
So Rosier looked like a deer in headlights - which I agree he did - but our offense is going to take off with him this year? The same guy that admitted he wasn’t mentally there for the frickin Pitt game.

We have so many weapons on the O this year, I personally have no confidence in his ability to utilize them to the fullest.

Yeah because he had so many weapons last year. I want to cry about how he wasn't mentally prepared for a meaningless game while ignoring the fact that he beat FSU, ND and Va Tech, while taking us to our first ever ACCCG. I want to cry about everything.

Yeah because he had so many weapons last year. I want to cry about how he wasn't mentally prepared for a meaningless game while ignoring the fact that he beat FSU, ND and Va Tech, while taking us to our first ever ACCCG. I want to cry about everything.

Look, this is my 1st post. I’ve been reading y’all for years. Hahha yea it’s pathetic when our starter says **** like That and expects to win, I have no room for that ****. Cmon bro, we are in the midst of aNatty and pull that mfn ****!!? Cmon, boys in the day would’ve through u to the curb!

Look, this is my 1st post. I’ve been reading y’all for years. Hahha yea it’s pathetic when our starter says **** like That and expects to win, I have no room for that ****. Cmon bro, we are in the midst of aNatty and pull that mfn ****!!? Cmon, boys in the day would’ve through u to the curb!

I'm glad you had no room for that kind of attitude over a meaningless game and were so angry about it. You must have been a fuggin peach the previous 13 years.

Take 15 rotational players off the roster and take away three of the best starters on offense, cancel the cupcake game, and force Alabama to play ten straight games without a break and let’s see if they go 9-1 in D1 play.

Almost all of our issues were a direct result of not having enough bodies to fill out a proper D1 depth chart. We had a **** DE playing TE and a guard at FB. Our players were banged up and fatigued physically and mentally.

And we still won the division for the first time ever WITH Malik Rosier.

Advertisement
Back