ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
First, I’d like to say to all of you ungrateful motherfvkaaaasssss, you’re WELCOME!!!!!

I stood at a Urinal at halftime of a Cane beat down at the hands of the Semenholes and I didn’t even look up. I looked dem boys in the eyes man. In the mothefvkking eyes of Mark Fletcher, Damari Brown and Brandon Innis and said…….. “We fvking need you fellas! We fvking need you, man!!!!!!!!! We need you boys to stay home and bring back up this U!!!!”

peeing season 1 GIF by Patriot

I proceeded to go and zip up, walk to the sink, wash my hands, dry them and then turn back around at them and yelled “We need youuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! as a drunken @Baba Yaga and a sober @WaterburyCane stared in amazement.

angry season 1 GIF by ThePassageFOX

Then they watch me proceed to stop Francis and Franky in the hall and tell them “We need you man, we need you!!!!!”

Sorry I couldn’t bring Innis home for us, boys and girls. I failed us!! If anything, it probably sealed the deal for him to go to OSU.

I went 4/5 and still not hitting close to Cribby.

I will retire from Urinal recruiting as a result.

Go Canes!!!!!
Not all heroes wear capes

Showtime Thank You GIF by Desus & Mero

Advertisement
Here’s the updated 247 list; those w/o Green Checks mean they haven’t signed quite yet.

Still a lot of meat on the bone (pause, u sick ********)

I really have no complaints about this recruiting class. We'll see what happens with Cormani, but the rest of this class is elite, plus we added solid portal additions along with a high 4-star in Brown at a critical position of need.
IF you look at all these guys it does not appear that we have any prima donnas...just hard workers....3rd ranked class after a 5-7 season? Mario is the man!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back