ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
Advertisement
You all expect a 5-7 Miami program who hasn't done anything in two decades to waltz in and get the #2 player and #1 CB from a UF feeder school without any drama?

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

lol!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I did and was completely wrong.
I didn’t think they would fall off a cliff or anything, but I didn’t expect them to have these mega classes anymore.
Suck, b/c I hate Bama.
I mean last year they dropped all the way to 2nd. NIL brings some up to speed but won't stop machines that are already rolling.

Brown announcement

Advertisement
Advertisement
This has been a great class - for those that are crying about underwhelming or taking L’s, gtfoh. Like seriously. Today has been awesome, we have got every recruit we thought we were getting prior to ESD. When last time that happened?

Most every year we usually find out a NUMBER of kids flip from us the night before ESD and then we get our “surprises” as we then move on to plan D kids saving them from committing to Louisiana Monroe or some other low level G5 school.

Yes we need WRs and hopefully we can convince a portal kid or 3. There are multiple things to fix to get WRS to come here… namely the OC and SFE. Not just one, but both need to be dealt with.

But other than that, great day.

Advertisement
Back