ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is not true. We have been quite critical where appropriate and complimentary where warranted. The problem is posters with an agenda who either defend everything or look for things to hate on regardless without being objective.

A perfect example of posters who have been skeptical and “negative” in tone but who are actually fair, and true Canes, are @CaneTheGaytors and @SWFLHurricane Both guys criticize the heck out of Mario for coaching, coaching hires and field performance but enthusiastically praise and celebrate the recruiting.

It’s a smaller but vocal few who are all in one way or the other way and the Maude’s and Admins I’ve seen are also displaying objectivity in calling things as they are.
Thanks, brother!

Most posters don’t know how to separate one from the other.

One can and should be able to be fair when commenting on a coach and his particular strengths and weaknesses. Unfortunately, too many posters don’t understand this.

Mario is a fantastic and tireless recruiter and talent evaluator. Anyone who by now doesn’t see this is a dumb@$$.

I’ve said it all along, if he can evolve in his offensive scheme preference, and just get out of the way in that department, he can win, and win BIGLY.

Advertisement
And now I know you weren't an athlete when you were in HS. Sheesh, let the kid have a moment with friends and family.
Wrong! I signed with UNLV. And played 5 years in CFL after! No one from my school who walked on had their own ceremony lol. Looks like dude had his solo ceremony. We had the walk on guys all at one table lol

This is not true. We have been quite critical where appropriate and complimentary where warranted. The problem is posters with an agenda who either defend everything or look for things to hate on regardless without being objective.

A perfect example of posters who have been skeptical and “negative” in tone but who are actually fair, and true Canes, are @CaneTheGaytors and @SWFLHurricane Both guys criticize the heck out of Mario for coaching, coaching hires and field performance but enthusiastically praise and celebrate the recruiting.

It’s a smaller but vocal few who are all in one way or the other way and the Maude’s and Admins I’ve seen are also displaying objectivity in calling things as they are.

I thought this was a summary of the site’s terms and conditions…😎

“posters with an agenda who either defend everything or look for things to hate on regardless without being objective”

Advertisement
Back