ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
Yep. A handful of losers would tell him he sucks, and those would be the nice ones. It’s like the losers who still waste their time posting about how much they still hate Randy, Al and Manny. Grow up boys. These men didn’t murder your mother. Criticism is one thing, but JFC.

Go back to pulling your pud. Boy.

I been putting up with half-azzed coaches for two decades at UM. You apparently just got here - and worser - sounds like you got PRONOUNS!

Advertisement
Foreigners usually are people of principle.
Andy Samberg GIF

Honestly not worried about Francis. His has been one of the most drama-free recruitments of the cycle. So everyone we expected except Cormani is in today. Low blow, but at least now we can take a breath and see if there are any actual GOOD surprises later today.
I agree. Mauigoa bros will sign, just waiting on time difference. Gotta trust what Dmoney and Cribby posted about Mani. I'm logging off lol. Hope to come back to good news with Mani 🤙🤙🤙🙌🙌🙌🙌🇦🇸🇦🇸🇦🇸🇦🇸

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This approach might work for transfers but I don’t see it working with highly rated high school kids who want to be courted
I think you will be unpleasantly surprised. Kids love this kind of brashness.
Especially Boulder
Higher end town that has a party school located in it. Deion will have a great time there. People forget what that program used to be. I don’t think Deion gets them back to those days but it will be wild. Think Kiffin and Tenn wild.

Advertisement
Back