ESD Miami Signee and Target Thread

View as article
Canes be like, “Mario’s got this, guysm!!”

2FA70E12-D74A-406C-865C-7D061F127E4D.png

Advertisement
Let him go. Last thing this program needs is kids just here for money. It won’t end well. Rashada was perfect example and glad he deflected.

I don’t want to make this negative but what’s the word on Franic Magua or whatever and his bro? I feel like his name rarely comes up and there hasn’t been much on him in awhile and all about Honcho.
@RVACane

here, a candidate for your little camp called purgatory

Advertisement
no. you know what? its bad. he goes to bama. fire everyone. mario sucks. fold the program and put the boosters money into womens soccer and put ruiz in jail for a ponzi scheme?

can i stop or do i have to really do this?
You can say something is bad without calling for the shutdown of the program lmao. There’s an in-between.

Let me help you. Losing the #2 player in the country would be bad. I still want Miami to have a football program. And I don’t want to fire Cristobal. See what I did there?

Advertisement
Is Chris Stock being hunted down by Seal Team 6? Haven't seen the dude in years, all of a sudden I am getting NLI You Tube info from Bin Laden!

Advertisement
You can say something is bad without calling for the shutdown of the program. There’s an in-between.

Let me help you. Losing the #2 player in the country would be bad. I still want Miami to have a football program. And I don’t want to fire Cristobal. See what I did there?
and i am making fun of saying "yes, we are 100% losing him", because he has decided to not sign today, by going sarcastic ape**** mode.

no. you know what? its bad. he goes to bama. fire everyone. mario sucks. fold the program and put the boosters money into womens soccer and put ruiz in jail for a ponzi scheme?

can i stop or do i have to really do this?

You can stop being a **** to everyone acting like you know what is happening and their posts aren’t a legit concern.

It is ESD and this thread on the best Cane board is honestly a **** show.

It’s arrogant posting that has others come back and do exactly the rants you did because all they hear is how dumb they are.

Let’s lock this dude up and finish strong, but if we lose him it’s a major L.

Advertisement
Let him go. Last thing this program needs is kids just here for money. It won’t end well. Rashada was perfect example and glad he deflected.

I don’t want to make this negative but what’s the word on Franic Magua or whatever and his bro? I feel like his name rarely comes up and there hasn’t been much on him in awhile and all about Honcho.
Can all of CIS band together and make this the most down voted post in history? Let's go team.

Advertisement
Back