2024 Ernest Willor, 4 star DE/OLB Offered

Something about that belly button tells me he ends up at Tennessee
1684506193511.gif

Advertisement

Top 100 defensive lineman Ernest Willor Jr. is back in Maryland for school, and he is organizing his schedule for the fall to make visits before picking a school.

The 6-foot-4, 250-pound Willor transferred from Bradenton (Fla.) IMG to Towson (Md.) Concordia Prep, which is where he will play his senior season.

When asked which schools were in contention for visit, Willor said, "South Carolina, Ohio State, Maryland, Penn State, Virginia Tech, Florida, Miami, Alabama, Georgia, Michigan."

He did not make June official visits, and he is discussing possibilities with programs.

"I don't have any set in stone yet," he said.

As for a decision timetable, Willor said, "I'm just waiting until the fall. Like November."

Willor began his prep career at Brooklandville (Md.) St. Paul's and then he went to Baltimore Gilman before transferring to IMG for his junior season.

Top 100 defensive lineman Ernest Willor Jr. is back in Maryland for school, and he is organizing his schedule for the fall to make visits before picking a school.

The 6-foot-4, 250-pound Willor transferred from Bradenton (Fla.) IMG to Towson (Md.) Concordia Prep, which is where he will play his senior season.

When asked which schools were in contention for visit, Willor said, "South Carolina, Ohio State, Maryland, Penn State, Virginia Tech, Florida, Miami, Alabama, Georgia, Michigan."

He did not make June official visits, and he is discussing possibilities with programs.

"I don't have any set in stone yet," he said.

As for a decision timetable, Willor said, "I'm just waiting until the fall. Like November."

Willor began his prep career at Brooklandville (Md.) St. Paul's and then he went to Baltimore Gilman before transferring to IMG for his junior season.

Wow 3rd school in MIAA (prep school conference in Baltimore) conference in 4 years. My high school is in the same conference

Advertisement
We are back kicking the tires here it seems.
Per Brian Dohn at 247:
I updated the scouting report and he told me this morning Miami is one of the schools he is in contact with the most

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back