Ernest Suttles is not coming

Advertisement
Dang. A little dissappointed about this. Not gonna lie or front like when he committed I wasnt one of the ones REALLY excited about his potential. I did often wonder why he had no interest or offers from the Big 3 that I know of. But like another poster said, Mustafa must have taken his spot. Makes sense because I know we cant have THAT many scholies to give out especially if we gave Bond our word we would save one for him.

He got in another fight last night, this time with 6 UF jail baits...

He had to use his entire six pack!

Man ol man, I'm bummed.

Send him to prep school and bring him back...

The staff realized they dont need Suttles and Mustaffa with who they got coming in next year and Mustaffa is the better recruit so it's all good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard to be too upset about someone who has only ever appeared on Greentree in shorts and flip-flops. My money is on Marshall or WV.
Where he will blow up and become the next Bruce Irvin.

I understand the decision. With what happened Miami has to very judicious with the type of STUDENT-athlete they bring into the program. I just loved his size.
But with Ok State guy, Matt Thomas, Jackson, and etc. We should be in solid hands going forward.

Advertisement
Hard to be too upset about someone who has only ever appeared on Greentree in shorts and flip-flops. My money is on Marshall or WV.

I understand the decision. With what happened Miami has to very judicious with the type of STUDENT-athlete they bring into the program. I just loved his size.
But with Ok State guy, Matt Thomas, Jackson, and etc. We should be in solid hands going forward.

Yeah, since it's in your solid hands, start FAPPING....lots of FAP-worthy news. Not to worry.

YEA?? WHO THE **** IS THAT!!???

U better get ur **** 2gether homie!!

In furtherance of my job as a porster, I am making the following baseless statements:
Once Suttles got here, Al saw that he was not as good as hoped and more importantly, he was not ready for Goldenization. Did not display the maturity and commitment of all players remaining after the Golden purge. Great recruiting move to preserve our roster space for only those deserving of the NC rings that are on coming. Golden just gets it. BUT, if this is a baseless rumor, dude is a monster and will make an immediate great impact on our team.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back