Ermon Lane

Advertisement
After Deen tweeted that they were both laughing at UF, Bama (which didnt bother me) but then UM I said **** them both and I dont want either one on the UM campus ever. Its one thing to do that about a school you have "interest in" but to tweet that disrespect I said **** it and knowing Lane is all FSU why tf do I want him here?

After Deen tweeted that they were both laughing at UF, Bama (which didnt bother me) but then UM I said **** them both and I dont want either one on the UM campus ever. Its one thing to do that about a school you have "interest in" but to tweet that disrespect I said **** it and knowing Lane is all FSU why tf do I want him here?

honestly dont understand why dude wrote that in there....like he getting his rocks off or is an insider to the situation..everybody an their mama know hes d*ckriding and headed to fsu......he aint shocking the world on signing day....and dude writing in the article they were laughing nad trying to keep a straigh face is what really?...

gtfoh...

Lane = cane book it

423.jpg

Have faith my friend

Advertisement
Nevermind he just tweeted he gon miss his mama. Please delete this post and I dont want to see his name again until we knocking him the **** out in his Fsu uniform

Advertisement
You know how seriously schools are taking him? How is it that a 5* uncommitted prospect who's "talking to" FSU, UM, UF and Bama and only takes an ov to FSU? No school takes the kid seriously and we shouldn't either with this thread

Advertisement
I really could care less whether he comes here or not. Kid is a diva, and he sucks Cook's d!ck for a living.

Advertisement
This kid plays with to much emotion for the new U.This program is Wisconsin and Penn State south, welcome to the New kind U.

Kind of wonder about Lane. He is Barrows cousin and not only hasn't shown any interest in Miami but has talked trash about the U. Makes not a lot of sense.

Advertisement
Back