ermon lane

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
now that dixon is gone, it will be funny if cook commits and lane decides to join him because i guarantee he will got from being a scrub to being the top wr prospect in the state of florida on this board. lol

Advertisement
I hope we can get this kid and that you guys bashing him wont turn him away because I know for a fact that had a big role on him souring on us to me he's the best receiver in South Florida and no he's not coley but he is a playmaker in his own right sort of Dez Bryant like. I liked johnnie Dixon but I honestly never saw what you guys where talking about when you said Dixon is better then lane go look at their junior highlights **** even senior highlights. No ermon didn't do the sick plays that he did last year this year but I still saw enough to convince me if we get him only Jesus could stop our offense.

Advertisement
Doesn't matter where either one goes, they aren't scrubs. It's all up to them how good they will be at the next level. I'd really like Cook to join up, Then we have 3 great backs coming in. I think all 3 have the potential to be great.... JMO

now that dixon is gone, it will be funny if cook commits and lane decides to join him because i guarantee he will got from being a scrub to being the top wr prospect in the state of florida on this board. lol

Lane was never a scrub to some of us it was others who obviously did not see lanes potential despite a bad season, I always wanted lane here but golden may have just dug himself in a hole making dixon his top WR target for what everyone reason, if you observe lane and dixons film the only difference is dixon attacks the ball slightly better but other than that lane is clearly better and the better mismatch.

i liked dixon alot because of his built and speed but lane is probably the more polished wr. dixon showed class when talking about us, i am not going to change my mind and act like i didnt want this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back