Ermon Lane Smoke

Advertisement
While it seems highly unlikely, it is interesting that Lenius cancelled his vist. Maybe that has more to do with Njoku.

do you guys really think that coley's tweets mean something and he isn't just talking ****?

Coach Coley doesn't tweet for no reason. He's sending a message (literally and figuratively at the same time).

Agreed. I remember reading on here how he never tweets like he did at FSU, and now the last few weeks the dude has been tweeting like crazy. Either he's really bored and likes coming up with catchy hashtags, or he's fired up about how they're gonna close.

Advertisement
do you guys really think that coley's tweets mean something and he isn't just talking ****?

Coach Coley doesn't tweet for no reason. He's sending a message (literally and figuratively at the same time).

Agreed. I remember reading on here how he never tweets like he did at FSU, and now the last few weeks the dude has been tweeting like crazy. Either he's really bored and likes coming up with catchy hashtags, or he's fired up about how they're gonna close.

Or he's drunk on coffee, tweeting gibberish through the fuel of cafecito.

Here are some old FSU Tweets. Still trying to decipher the hidden messages:

Stay with me for the next few DAYS - Lots of RIDDLES, lots of lyrics, TONS of cuban coffee, and oh yeah look out for CAPS lock!
3:42 PM Jul 21st from web

Checkin' my FRESH... Check checkin my FRESH check checking my FRESH
12:11 PM Jun 29th from mobile web

Forget answering the BELL, I'm ringing it - DING DING!
3:57 PM Jul 2nd from web

Shhhhh... I heard U were looking for me?
9:14 PM Jul 8th from web

hit by a heavy Mansoon in the DIRTY DIRTY - R U Bouninn?
10:54 AM Jun 1st from web

*Bouncin10:55 AM
Jun 1st from web

*MoNSOOn10:55 AM
Jun 1st from web

lots of rain killin' my spelling
10:55 AM Jun 1st from web

I'm sending the WOLF...
6:38 PM Jul 20th from web

Advertisement

Stay with me for the next few DAYS - Lots of RIDDLES, lots of lyrics, TONS of cuban coffee, and oh yeah look out for CAPS lock!

Jun 1st from web

Jun 1st from web

I'm sending the WOLF...

WTF he is talking about? for real

Advertisement
Gary Ferman must be great at what he does to have so many customers still.

It won't last forever when the people paying your income come last. Ferman and Co. need some professionalism 101 assistance. Pretty sad when you could care less about long standing customers...pathetic actually. The reporting isn't bad..the "legend in his own mind" mentality is pretty hilarious though.

UM

133.gif

It won't last forever when the people paying your income come last. Ferman and Co. need some professionalism 101 assistance. Pretty sad when you could care less about long standing customers...pathetic actually. The reporting isn't bad..the "legend in his own mind" mentality is pretty hilarious though.

UM

The posters make the board. Ferman is a **** for the yahoo incident. Plain and simple. Some left because of that. Some left because his predictions are comically bad. Others probably left because they were tired of talking about tailgating ice luges, IOU's relationships from Optimist or to follow Pete or Vette - Pete for info and his brow, Vette for the show that comes with it.

Bottom line: Canesport is dead to a lot of people here.

Advertisement

UM

The posters make the board. Ferman is a **** for the yahoo incident. Plain and simple. Some left because of that. Some left because his predictions are comically bad. Others probably left because they were tired of talking about tailgating ice luges, IOU's relationships from Optimist or to follow Pete or Vette - Pete for info and his brow, Vette for the show that comes with it.

Bottom line: Canesport is dead to a lot of people here.

when he said that charles robinson was a reputable reporter and did an excellent job on the shapiro article, i nearly **** my pants in anger. and then he just lobbed softballs to him in the q&a. ferman is a joke. probably skips leg day too.

Oye. Don doubt mi favorito coash meng. When ju **** with Coley, ju ****** with the best meng. Next wedesday this meng is going to tell the world:

540.gif

Jun 1st from web

Jun 1st from web

I'm sending the WOLF...

Haha what the ****?

Advertisement
Back