Ermon Lane got Visited today.....

deerob305

Junior
The staff is leaving no stone unturned...we might not get him, but the staff is doing their job...and you can see our LB commit Juwon Young has something to say...lol

@_MoneyLane

Miami Hurricanes just left the school ... S/O to the 🙌
12:15pm - 5 Dec 13

@juwonqyoung

We gone ball

Advertisement
does anyone read anything on this board before posting? i keep seeing posts and new threads for stuff that has been posted hours ago,.

Lol get off this man at least there wasnt a thread already started on this before I mean he probably didn't see this

Advertisement
If we get Cook, we probably get Lane also. Dude is a follower.

If Cook goes to FSU, please believe Lane will be there also.

Lol get off this man at least there wasnt a thread already started on this before I mean he probably didn't see this

you're right. just the straw that broke the back. i keep clicking on all these threads looking for new information only to be reading stuff i read 3 hours ago. i need to get a life.

Advertisement
This is the first I've seen it.

So you homosexes playing board police can go fly a kite let me read my 'crootin news in peace.

Advertisement
He's a good athlete in our backyard. I'd be pleased. Couldn't he potentially play safety, too, considering our needs there? I'd be pumped if he decided to come here as an ATH

I don't always go off sites...I grew up in the Perrrine/ Cutler Ridge area....I graduated from Palmetto Senior High in 2001...I played on the same Optimist team as Roscoe Parrish and Frank Gore at West Grove in Coral Gables....I've met a couple of these recruits before and watch them play Optimist...I just don't be all in their face about recruiting, its not my job...

He's a good athlete in our backyard. I'd be pleased. Couldn't he potentially play safety, too, considering our needs there? I'd be pumped if he decided to come here as an ATH

Don't think he is physically able to put on the mass to play safety..Kid is lanky body type like Coley

Advertisement
Say all you want about Lane but i got fam that coaches in CFB and they all say that Lane will be a stud in college and reminds them of Reggie Wayne.. I don't diss or talk bad about these kids because recruiting is a rollercoaster and you never know who might still be on our radar. I always thought Lane would go down to the wire with us having a good chance. I still think he stays with UF but why not go all out on the kid he lives 30 mins from campus..

Advertisement
Back