Erik Chinander 38 yrs old knows SFL kids and coaching style fits the recruits in the area!

jjjrcanes

Sophomore
Chinander has been called by piers as one of the best defensive mind in college football. The guy knows the SFL kids and his coaching style fits the recruits down here! We won't miss a beat with a hire like this! Prying him from Frost might be tough but Richt should give the guy a shout! He's really the #1 DC out there thats going to be a HC material soon. JMO!

Of course this is wishful thinking!

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/ucf-knights/os-ucf-erik-chinander-football-post.html

https://247sports.com/college/flori...fensive-Coordinator-Erik-Chinander-109749265/

Advertisement
pier.png

If he's for it, I'm for it

Might want to do more research. His defense are trash.
Wrong! He took a trashy UCF defense ranked 113 in the top 30 total and were top 10 in a number of categories in just a few years. Nebraska is a different story as they are left with a much depleted roster. Give him time to get their guys in and we talk later!

Wrong! He took a trashy UCF defense ranked 113 in the top 30 total and were top 10 in a number of categories in just a few years. Nebraska is a different story as they are left with a much depleted roster. Give him time to get their guys in and we talk later!
That top 30 defense was ranked 39th. The next year his defense was ranked 94th. Then this past season his defense was ranked 97th.

Advertisement
That top 30 defense was ranked 39th. The next year his defense was ranked 94th. Then this past season his defense was ranked 97th.
Are we talking UCF? Because he's now at Nebraska. Like I said with a much depleted roster!!

Advertisement
Ok that explains it. He went from #113 to #94 then to #39! Yes he's trash! I like when it's goes the opposite direction, that's progress!!
He has only been a DC for 3 years. His 1st season was ranked 39th. Then his 2nd year he was ranked 94th. Then his 1st season at Nebraska he was 97th.

Advertisement
Back