EricSaid is shook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This post from their board... it's the level of knowledge I imagine everyone picking App state has.

I haven't watched Miami yet this year, so maybe you can answer this for me... Many of their posters have be touting their defensive line. Now I watched several Miami games last year and their front seven was woeful. Easily the worst in the ACC. Have they made any changes?

This post from their board... it's the level of knowledge I imagine everyone picking App state has.

I haven't watched Miami yet this year, so maybe you can answer this for me... Many of their posters have be touting their defensive line. Now I watched several Miami games last year and their front seven was woeful. Easily the worst in the ACC. Have they made any changes?

Changes? Why make changes? That defense works perfectly in the mind of Doritos, it's the outside world that needs to change.

Just at the game fellas. Phones not loading worth a **** due to them ol hillbilly LTE towers. Don't worry. "GO...FIGHT...KICK ***" Hurricanes are **** in mountains, settle down cvnts.

Advertisement
[MENTION=14980]ericsaid[/MENTION] troll so hard he sits on the board of a team he isn't even a fan of for a week with 200 posts! Not gonna lie, you got us good eric

Just at the game fellas. Phones not loading worth a **** due to them ol hillbilly LTE towers. Don't worry. "GO...FIGHT...KICK ***" Hurricanes are **** in mountains, settle down cvnts.

Eric.. 200 porsts in a few days makes you the most active porster we've got this week... Which means you get the porster of the week award! Find Juan from little Havana. He's got your trophy. You will know him when you see him.

Suspect this is the last time we will hear from you, enjoy the U beat down on App State. Prepare thy ****.

Yeah we are **** alright! Gtf off the field!

Advertisement
I hope ericsaid stays on the site and continues to porst. He fits in well with the numerous other potatoes on this site.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back