Eric Josephs Leaves for job at Tennessee

ErikAtlantaCane

Recruit
I dont know how many of you know of Eric Josephs and his role. Maybe some of you guys know him better as @EJo305 on Twitter with his recruiting bat signals. But he was the Director of Player Personnel (Maybe Assistant pls fact check me)and has now accepted for a job to Director of Recruiting for UT. Let me be clear that i ******* HAAATE Tennessee and their delusional fanbase and this trend of them kinda being pests. First with Larry Scott who I really hoped would stay to coach TE's, then with my would have been favorite recruit from the 2016 cycle. They seem to always just copy what UM does on recruiting trails and now they have taken a guy who knows so much of what we try to do with recruiting. Is it stupid of me to make a big deal that they now have another source of info of who on our board and whos a priority and whos not. And to end this rant, i never thought id say this but i hope UT wins 9-10 games or whatever amount of games Miami wins because i want so badly to have the chance to absolutely push their **** in at a bowl game. ***** You Vols.

And to clarify, its not like him leaving is a bad loss to the program. But im not liking this trend of whatever UT is doing. What you guys think of this whole UT monkey see monkey do crap?

Advertisement
I dont know how many of you know of Eric Josephs and his role. Maybe some of you guys know him better as @EJo305 on Twitter with his recruiting bat signals. But he was the Director of Player Personnel (Maybe Assistant pls fact check me)and has now accepted for a job to Director of Recruiting for UT. Let me be clear that i ****ing HAAATE Tennessee and their delusional fanbase and this trend of them kinda being pests. First with Larry Scott who I really hoped would stay to coach TE's, then with my would have been favorite recruit from the 2016 cycle. They seem to always just copy what UM does on recruiting trails and now they have taken a guy who knows so much of what we try to do with recruiting. Is it stupid of me to make a big deal that they now have another source of info of who on our board and whos a priority and whos not. And to end this rant, i never thought id say this but i hope UT wins 9-10 games or whatever amount of games Miami wins because i want so badly to have the chance to absolutely push their **** in at a bowl game. ***** You Vols.

And to clarify, its not like him leaving is a bad loss to the program. But im not liking this trend of whatever UT is doing. What you guys think of this whole UT monkey see monkey do crap?

Pete has already said that TN didn't take him.. he was basically forced out. Our office positions are full of dudes Richt wanted and apparently he didn't fit that. Oh well

They need to get as many coaches there as they can because half of the guys they have will be going to prison pretty soon with they way they're going.

Advertisement
Butch is another golden, the amount of talent his team had last season and him having a crappy year proves that, now he trying to get a florida pipeline lol

For as much as we've sucked for 12 years, UT is in even worse shape that the Canes. We have a coach now, they still have a corch. I'm not worried about them stealing any more recruits. Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Eric.

Advertisement
Uh oh. Our buttsniffers Tennessee stole a secretary that we didn't want. I hope we can get through this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back