Ereck Flowers Sr Highlights

Advertisement
He has a chance to be the highest draft pick out of the entire last two classes.

Very impressive is right. He was destroying **** near everyone he got a hand on. He has great explosion out of his stance and he even seemed to have quick feet. If he's really 6'6" and 320 showing all this, I have to ask how this kid is only a 3 star? Wow.

Last edited:
Advertisement
i played lt..........this kid is BIG TIME............good feet for a big guy...kid can actually get to second level...kid reach blocks on the dt's...and he pancakes guys...aww man....A Dream.......are 2 best prospects are both from Norland...this kid has nfl written all over...with work in the weightroom and conditioning..looks to be a rt in the future.

Very impressive is right. He was destroying **** near everyone he got a hand on. He has great explosion out of his stance and he even seemed to have quick feet. If he's really 6'6" and 320 showing all this, I have to ask how this kid is only a 3 star? Wow.

He's a high 4 star on rivals and scout and i think 247 sports just not ESPN but i'm sure they will bump him up soon.

I think he's our second best player in the class.

Reminds me of Michael Oher in HS. Just with how nasty he is at the point of attack and how he engages a defender with bad intentions.

funny-gifs-got-to-get-home-now.gif

Advertisement
can't admit I've watched a lot of OL highlight videos, but that was ridiculous. Finished every play with an awesome mean streak. Him and Isidora are nasty dudes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back