Epitome of underachieving....

brock

All-American
@McMurphyESPN: Miami was 1 of 15 schools w/Top 25 recruiting classes annually b/w 2012-15. Those 15 teams averaged 34.3 wins since 2012. UM had fewest (26)

Advertisement
@McMurphyESPN: Miami was 1 of 15 schools w/Top 25 recruiting classes annually b/w 2012-15. Those 15 teams averaged 34.3 wins since 2012. UM had fewest (26)
Your posts the last year plus come in a close second in underachievement. Now you jump on board. Please show us the posts you claim you've made that weren't defending him heading into the season.

its ok, I'll wait. I got the popcorn ready.

And a lot of those wins, were FAU, BCC, Savannah St etc. Smh thank you lord that bich was fired

Advertisement

This is starting to get comical with you Brock. Posting anything that you can find justifying Golden's removal as if you were one of us who were beating the drum for his removal. You have defended Al relentlessly up until this week and now you are trying to get on the bandwagon. Go **** yourself and stop making yourself look stupid, its embarrassing.

This is starting to get comical with you Brock. Posting anything that you can find justifying Golden's removal as if you were one of us who were beating the drum for his removal. You have defended Al relentlessly up until this week and now you are trying to get on the bandwagon. Go **** yourself and stop making yourself look stupid, its embarrassing.

up until this week? quit with the lies I have been said I want golden gone...

here is my post from august before the season started
Naw man never that, I worked hard for everything I got, I'm just a knowledgable individual that's all man, I'm not a golden supporter... I want him gone too... With that being said we have a season starting in 2 weeks with a talented roster and arguably the most talented qb we have had since ken Dorsey with a coach who is good at developing talent but horrible on game day coaching wise. Want to see how this unfold in the next 4 months to be honest
Last edited by brock; 08-23-2015 at 02:05 AM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back