Entrance

jmiller

Redshirt Freshman
I read a article in which Shaq was talking about running through the smoke and stated how he liked how Richt added flames. Anyone have any pics or video of this?

Advertisement
image.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm all for it but only if the team walks through the smoke and flames to theme songs for pro wrestlers

Advertisement
I like that the helmet is gone but the smoke needs to envelope for about 15 seconds before the players actually begin to storm thru it.

Now thats Canes tradition, and the way its supposed be. The fire/flames are only acceptable if this is done correctly as well. Fire/flames shouldn't replace this intricacy.

We shouldn't be able to see a player clearly until they are crossing the goal line.

Advertisement
I like that the helmet is gone but the smoke needs to envelope for about 15 seconds before the players actually begin to storm thru it.

Now thats Canes tradition, and the way its supposed be. The fire/flames are only acceptable if this is done correctly as well. Fire/flames shouldn't replace this intricacy.

We shouldn't be able to see a player clearly until they are crossing the goal line.

+1. That helmet was horrendous, but WTF if we aren't actually running through the smoke

Advertisement
Back