Entitled Recruits?

Y'all need to chill with this. And you wonder why he was saying he ain't going to miami. He said he was reading the negative comments about him on a cane site about him which means he was probably reading this board. Y'all ain't doing nothing but hurting the coaches effort man. Stop talking negative about them and stop tweeting recruits period man. The mods should take down threads that are filled with it

Advertisement
Lanes acting up but he's still 17 so lets not go crazy over what he says because nobody would ay this to the kids face or else you would look like a ***** of a grown man.

Still want.. regardless of some of you idiots.. the more talented receivers we have the more havoc we'll cause on offense... I just hope he doesnt end up at FSU or Bama!

Lulz at soft shoulders defending this prima Donna hasn't done crap on the college field wide out

Let him play for the joker in that crap offense

Some think Dixon and Brady teammates Stephen and Worton are better than they are. They see one game on TV and think the Johnson kid is better.

Advertisement
It is the Nature of the Beast on these boards. Let him de-commit from Fl and watch what their fans say about him. It is a lesson that he would be well severed to learn early....assuming that is even really him or that he truly isn't aware of how fickle fans can be. Of course, it could be he is just getting his jollies by posting crap and watching the rustled jimmies. I find it rather amusing myself.

Advertisement
none of these kids are picking their school based on message boards - that's the dumbest **** I've ever heard

You think that 17 and 18 year old kids that love on the internet aren't effected by things they read on the internet? That's the dumbest **** I've ever heard.

Still want, lets not forget Dixon has not committed yet so until then he should still be a want. Also, this is a talented south florida prospect who our very own recruits mentioned in interviews in the past a player they would like to play with.

Advertisement
Our fans sure make it very hard on our coaches to bring in talent. It doesn't matter what some of you recruiting scouts think of him as a player, there is no need to post negative crap about a young kid. It's already tough on the coaches with the terrible home attendance why make it harder?

This time last year a lot of the same things were being said about Coley and before him it was Cooper and Kelvin Benjamin. Also remember how Bridgewater was Jacory 2.0 or a WR. So yall suck as evaluators, let the coaches do their job.

Still want this kid as a Cane. If we wanna get back to the promised land, these are the kids we got to keep home. Its not just because of talent, we need to start keeping these kids home, so the next time that school has a stud, we got the inside track and the future kid isnt being steered to Tally or Gainesville or wherever. Got to keep them home, especially Dade and Broward kids.

Advertisement
I'm going to enjoy seeing this kid fail

Very mature.

You're right it's more mature to be on your high horse on a football message board. This kid is never going to be a Cane so I'll gladly talk as much s*** as I want about his underwhelming, giving up on plays ***. Zero guilt.

LoL I laugh at our "tough fans" that **** and then cry when a south Florida recruit they want commits some where else. Then a couple weeks later act like they never wanted and he sucked the whole time. Even more hilarious is when they do this and they either over 25 or have wife and kids and call the kid names.

Last edited:
I don't remember anyone questioning Coleys ability, It surely wasn't me if someone did. Coley was a stud from the get go!
Our fans sure make it very hard on our coaches to bring in talent. It doesn't matter what some of you recruiting scouts think of him as a player, there is no need to post negative crap about a young kid. It's already tough on the coaches with the terrible home attendance why make it harder?

This time last year a lot of the same things were being said about Coley and before him it was Cooper and Kelvin Benjamin. Also remember how Bridgewater was Jacory 2.0 or a WR. So yall suck as evaluators, let the coaches do their job.

Advertisement
Back