Enter Sandland.

Biscuits

coldwater
Can we get Shun Life to play the first few bars of this whenever the Angry Farmer catches a ball?

[video=youtube_share;CD-E-LDc384]http://youtu.be/CD-E-LDc384[/video]

Oh, and, **** a Hokey. We snatchin this.

Advertisement
Can we get Shun Life to play the first few bars of this whenever the Angry Farmer catches a ball?

You do know he's from Simi Valley?
Just past the northern part of the San Fernando Valley on the 118.

You do know he's from Simi Valley?
Just past the northern part of the San Fernando Valley on the 118.

anything past Fort Lauderdale is considered farmland to Miami people.. when you hit NY ..city life starts again

He's a bigass white boy who would look as at home tossing hay bales onto a flatbed as pancaking a LB.

Imma call him Angry Farmer.

And I give zero ***** what the Hokies think, care, or want.

We ain't playing it when he runs onto the field before kickoff.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's a bigass white boy who would look as at home tossing hay bales onto a flatbed as pancaking a LB.

LOl...yep you are the first one to ***** when other schools use the U or smoke...
Lets get this guy on the field first and see what he does....

LOl...yep you are the first one to ***** when other schools use the U or smoke...

110.gif

Sandman and Warlord??? **** That!!!! Crown Em!!

*U know they Badass!!!! ;-)

[]_[]

And I give zero ****s what the Hokies think, care, or want.

LOl...yep you are the first one to **** when other schools use the U or smoke...

Bad comparison, UofL were using Enter Sandman before VTech, Iowa & Rutgers uses it too IIRC...

Advertisement
Am I the only one that remembers Miami coming out to Enter Sandman against GT at home? 2005 I believe. Bad, bad decision. This was after going up to VT and handling the Marcus Vick # 3 VT team. I just remember Calvin Johnson giving Antrel Rolle a couple of new a$$holes that night under some protable lights.

Yea VT will love us ripping that off...

Am I the only one that remembers Miami coming out to Enter Sandman against GT at home? 2005 I believe. Bad, bad decision. This was after going up to VT and handling the Marcus Vick # 3 VT team. I just remember Calvin Johnson giving Antrel Rolle a couple of new a$$holes that night under some protable lights.

Yea VT will love us ripping that off...

Rolle was in the league, we had Jennings and Maxey. We came out all season to Metallica that year.

Trust me when I say this Latin, "Enter Sandman" didnt have a **** thing to do with our DB's getting their asses torched that night. The best WR in CFB was the reason!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back