Ensworth on ESPNU

Advertisement
Advertisement
That #78 on the DL for Ensworth is real good. Miami needs to pay a visit to this school again.

Props to that announcer for all his talk about The U & our great RB's.

**** yeah he does. Was like a UM infomercial.

Ferby should have an offer tomorrow morning. Make the call Al.

Really good game to start the amateur football season.

Advertisement

That announcer has to be a huge Cane fan, all of his information was just flowing out of his mouth like he is a member of Caneinsight. He sold me when he brought up Lamar Miller because a general fan wouldn't have brought him up this early in his NFL career with our greats. It's easy to name our proven NFL stars, but not Lamar yet. A+ announcing.

Those kids from Ensworth were playing high School Big Boy football against Trinity, there where some goon hits out there. Ensworth would have blown them out if not for all the penalties. They almost gave the game away, but dug deep an pulled it out, makes me wonder what Corn Elder can do with the ball in his hands?

Go Canes!

Those kids from Ensworth were playing high School Big Boy football against Trinity, there where some goon hits out there. Ensworth would have blown them out if not for all the penalties. They almost gave the game away, but dug deep an pulled it out, makes me wonder what Corn Elder can do with the ball in his hands?

Go Canes!

I know what you mean, the announcers was making me feel like we are missing something special by not having Corn Elder at RB. I wish Golden would have giving him a shot.

That announcer has to be a huge Cane fan, all of his information was just flowing out of his mouth like he is a member of Caneinsight. He sold me when he brought up Lamar Miller because a general fan wouldn't have brought him up this early in his NFL career with our greats. It's easy to name our proven NFL stars, but not Lamar yet. A+ announcing.

Mentioned James being on an NFL roster as well.

Advertisement
As a (new) Nashville native, I have to say Ensworth plays big time football. I grew up and played football in California (CIF Southern Section is no joke...look up the schools in that section) and Ensworth could hang, if not beat, any team I've seen play there. They are in their own special division with the other private teams (Brentwood Academy, Montgomery Bell Academy, etc) and can recruit, but they dominate the state. This is part of the reason I think Corn will be very good for the U. Ensworth is turning into the STA of Tennessee football. Sick program on the rise and they pump out good players yearly. Hopefully we can start a nice little pipeline. Tennessee has had a hard time getting in at Ensworth, so I hope we set up shop

Advertisement
my boy who plays for ensworth says Fentress is gonna try and do what his older brother did and walk on at miami.

and yeah.. ferby a stud

DO WANT McGraw!!!!!!

Sawyers was a letdown tonight, he got nicked up, but didn't do much before that.

Was impressed by Fentress, McGraw outside of that return wasn't very impactful, Sawyers was tired as **** after one half, number 78 was a beast, and Ferby is about to blow up.

My bad I was out all night so I missed this game. I know of McGraw and Sawyers that they're both beast but is this kid Ferby that good? And if so how in the **** does he have such a garbage offer list?

Advertisement
Back