Enough is enough ROLL CALL!!

Coming down from St. Petersburg 3 strong Section 144.......

I use to sit at the very top of the OB for years and I thought it would be neat to give it a try at Joe Robbie this year........

Advertisement
Flying from JFK to Tampa at 6 am. Then driving with the old lady to Miami. Section 206 four deep.

a lot of 129'ers in here!!!! as for what do you do in the parking lot that long eat, drink, and talk ****. and then drink drink drink

Advertisement
Section 114 row 18... 4 total with me and another traveling down from kentucky will be in florida tomorrow for a trip to orlando halloween horror nights and then miami for the game.... Lets bring the Noise... I dont care what the score is Im cheering the whole game if I can... Go Canes

I wish I was going. Went to every home Miami-FSU game from 1984-1996 and also 2000 and 2002, as well as games in Tally in '91, '99, '01, '03 and '05. I hate that I'm missing it, but I'm in a wedding Saturday. Thankfully the wedding is during the day so I'll be able to watch.

For those arriving 8 hours before kickoff; how do you do it?

Spending 8 hours in a parking lot getting drunk I mean.

Practice. This isn't our first rodeo.

The 10+ hour tailgates in Tally are good. This one will be 6 hours; maybe a post game, too. E12 is going to be epic!!! About 12 trucks on each side of the row creates a thunder dome-esque setting. Can't wait!!

Go 'Canes!!!

Advertisement
For those arriving 8 hours before kickoff; how do you do it?

Spending 8 hours in a parking lot getting drunk I mean.

Practice. This isn't our first rodeo.

The 10+ hour tailgates in Tally are good. This one will be 6 hours; maybe a post game, too. E12 is going to be epic!!! About 12 trucks on each side of the row creates a thunder dome-esque setting. Can't wait!!

Go 'Canes!!!

not sure but i think thats where i will be chillin at.

welcome to thunderdome *****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back