Enough Enos stuff...lets talk parking

canefrank

Redshirt Freshman
Not sure if the game or the parking was worse. Those of us with Yellow parking passes, which are all the parking spaces across the stadium. We are all funnel thru one pedestrian overpass, thousands of us had to walk parallel to the stadium for blocks and be funnel thru this one overpass. No longer can we cross the streets. I parked at 3:10 and got to my seat at 4. There were folks having difficulty with the walk. After the "great" game, I was in the perfect mood to walk an extra mile circling the stadium. With about 35K of us there, I cannot wait to see a sellout and how much fun that would be.

Well... Back to Enos and the OL.

Advertisement
So instead people with green, blue, and orange passes should have to wait at every crosswalk while 100's of people cross the street at a time? I love the new bridges.

Advertisement
Not sure if the game or the parking was worse. Those of us with Yellow parking passes, which are all the parking spaces across the stadium. We are all funnel thru one pedestrian overpass, thousands of us had to walk parallel to the stadium for blocks and be funnel thru this one overpass. No longer can we cross the streets. I parked at 3:10 and got to my seat at 4. There were folks having difficulty with the walk. After the "great" game, I was in the perfect mood to walk an extra mile circling the stadium. With about 35K of us there, I cannot wait to see a sellout and how much fun that would be.

Well... Back to Enos and the OL.
The whole thing is a complete disaster. I wonder who's the engineering wonder who talked the Dolphins into it? Why close the cash lot and then proceed to park 6 motor homes there? The alternative provided then funneled a lot of people out the wrong way going SOUTH on the Turnpike. People we know from Boca said it took an hour for them to get home with having to walk a mile back to their car. If this isn't discouraging to attendance I don't know what is. I've parked in the orange lot for years but at some point they're running out of orange passes. Better get there early for VT & VA games. AND WHY WASN'T THIS WORK DONE OVER THE SUMMER MR ROSS??

Along those lines...did they fix the Uber pickup lot yet?? Was a **** show 2 yrs ago and I'm not looking forward to it for the UVA game.

Advertisement
Back