ENOS

Advertisement
Watch the last long drive of the fourth quarter then make your own opinion. A true example at this guy is a clown and has ZERO AWARENESS OF CLOCK MANAGEMENT. WATCH THE TAPE and look how our offense gave VA 70 seconds of additional playing time because of his sheer ignorance of clock management by our coaches. That's what separates great coaching vs **** poor coaching which we have.

Last edited:
Watch the last long drive of the fourth quarter then make your own opinion. A true example at this guy is a clown and has ZERO AWARENESS OF CLOCK MANAGEMENT. WATCH THE TAPE and look how our offense gave VA 70 seconds of additional playing time because of he sheer ignorance of clock management by our coaches. That's what separates great coaching vs **** poor coaching which we have.
Great insight Nickster

Advertisement
That timeout before the half was retarded. Oh well. I firmly believe Enos is gone after this season if things don't improve. If they don't improve, I see 2-3 more losses. He's being paid far too much to do so little.

That timeout before the half was retarded. Oh well. I firmly believe Enos is gone after this season if things don't improve. If they don't improve, I see 2-3 more losses. He's being paid far too much to do so little.

Isn't he the only assistant with a 2 year contract?

my biggest concern with Enos and maybe Manny is we are not running an offense conducive to the talent.
OL is awful and will be awful to next year. minimize their impact 100% shotgun, let Perry be creative get the balls to playmakers in space..... need help from portal and Juco level if Enos wants to run pro sets.... not enough talent or cohesion on OL at the moment

my biggest concern with Enos and maybe Manny is we are not running an offense conducive to the talent.
OL is awful and will be awful to next year. minimize their impact 100% shotgun, let Perry be creative get the balls to playmakers in space..... need help from portal and Juco level if Enos wants to run pro sets.... not enough talent or cohesion on OL at the moment

Not necessarily disagreeing but getting the ball to playmakers in space is a lot easier said than done when your offensive line sucks. We’ve tried to run bubble screens, draws, slants etc but defenses know they can crowd the box, get physical with our receivers and whoever is qb won’t have enough time to throw the ball deep. When we did have a chance to go deep, NP over threw the deep ball all night. At the end of the day, our offense will rise and fall with the oline

Advertisement
Not necessarily disagreeing but getting the ball to playmakers in space is a lot easier said than done when your offensive line sucks. We’ve tried to run bubble screens, draws, slants etc but defenses know they can crowd the box, get physical with our receivers and whoever is qb won’t have enough time to throw the ball deep. When we did have a chance to go deep, NP over threw the deep ball all night. At the end of the day, our offense will rise and fall with the oline
OL line is awful, i would allow Perry to get out of the pocket and create time for receivers .... kinda like what Tx A&M did with Manziel.... make it a bit of street ball... willing to try anything..... best we have looked offensively all year was second half of Va. Tech game and we let Perry be free wheeling.....

Advertisement
Back