Enos visiting Van Dyke

Advertisement
Early signing period, sure... bowl game? Like any swinging **** can't run:

12 personnel, under center, toss, into the boundary.
11 personnel, shotgun, side car, inside zone with a pop pass RPO.
12 personnel, under center, play-action pass with 3 deep routes.
Punt.
I think early signing period is during the bowl game prep so Manny might as well let Enos call the plays. Maybe Stubbs or Hickson could call the plays. ESP is on the 18th and we could play on Dec. 23.

You guys blame Enos for the joke that people call Miami offense. If you remember at the beginning of the season, in one of his presses he said that he doesn't take action on his own, he only marches to the HC orders. I truly believe that our scheme on offense is dictated by Diaz and Enos is only executing it.
That's why Diaz may not fire him this season. It will be a boss telling an employee to take some action then fire him for following the order.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Their tree is crooked.
I don’t blame him. Just wanted to say that as it is a top cliche here.

Live trees can be impossible to get to look straight (no pun intended). That’s a live tree.

I am a bit concerned about the number of needles on the skirt. Either not watering properly or the tree is already dead. Hope they remembered to get a fresh cut.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t blame him. Just wanted to say that as it is a top cliche here.

Live trees can be impossible to get to look straight (no pun intended). That’s a live tree.

I am a bit concerned about the number of needles on the skirt. Either not watering properly or tree is already dead. Hope they remembered to get a fresh cut.
I didn't click on the picture to open the whole thing in Twitter. I didn't notice that it was a live tree and I rushed to judgment. You are certainly correct about the excess needles. There's still three weeks until Christmas and a dry tree is a fire hazard. I hope somebody lets them know.

giphy-16.gif

LOL GO AWAY FOREVER
You guys blame Enos for the joke that people call Miami offense. If you remember at the beginning of the season, in one of his presses he said that he doesn't take action on his own, he only marches to the HC orders. I truly believe that our scheme on offense is dictated by Diaz and Enos is only executing it.
That's why Diaz may not fire him this season. It will be a boss telling an employee to take some action then fire him for following the order.
[/QUOTE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back