Enos - Sideline or Booth?

I’m hoping he’s on the sidelines this season as he needs to be the additional set of eyes and ears for whoever wins the QB job.

Advertisement
AcceptableGoodnaturedJavalina-size_restricted.gif

Best show ever. Colonel Klink & Sargent Schultz were the best. Watched it as a kid with my Pops and still watch the re-runs. Hat tip to you sir for the reference.

For the record, I like coordinators upstairs. Seeing the whole field is invaluable. My $0.02.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
What good is a QB coach in the booth? Obviously the man will be on the sidelines.

Does Enos call plays from the sidelines or up in the booth? i hope sidelines. If so, who is going to be his eyes up in the booth?

bringing this back up, the only coach i didn´t see on the sidelines was Coach Field (TEs), I assume he was up in the box, along with some of the GAs??

He's going to give out his cell phone to cis posters they will be his eyes in the booth from the big screen at buffalo wild wings.
Good idea....I always said Randy Shannon's downfall was not consulting Grassy's free recruiting board regarding targets. Guy just didn't get it.

Advertisement
I think play callers do better from the booth. But being that he is also the QB coach and has a young quarterback I can understand him wanting to be on the sideline.

If he is gonna be on the sideline whoever’s in the booth has got to be on his sht unlike Saturday. Someone from the booth or on the field should have told him or Manny FL knew our snap count. **** he should have noticed it. They got so much pressure instantly because they were 2 steps from Jarren before our tackles even stood up. All we had to do was vary the snap count or cadence. With all the things that happened in the game this simple fix likely has us 1-0 and not 0-1.

Advertisement
If he is gonna be on the sideline whoever’s in the booth has got to be on his sht unlike Saturday. Someone from the booth or on the field should have told him or Manny FL knew our snap count. **** he should have noticed it. They got so much pressure instantly because they were 2 steps from Jarren before our tackles even stood up. All we had to do was vary the snap count or cadence. With all the things that happened in the game this simple fix likely has us 1-0 and not 0-1.

Or more outside runs because the pitches and wildcat was effective.

If Im going by adjustments maybe the booth, although u cant make **** out of chicken soup so its like a toss up. I think with improved OL play we can be good on offense but it all depends on those tackles man whether hes in the booth or not that OL has to hold up if not it will be more of the same. He can be in a drone looking from above it wont matter is the OL is playing the way it did last week.

Advertisement
One of our dog-brained reporters actually came up with a good question for once and asked him this and he said he always prefers to be on the sideline in order to coach up his QB face to face -- regardless of age. Which... I mean, at a certain point it kind of benefits to be up in the booth as long as you know your QB isn't fully blown ADD.

He may go to the booth since we have Jesse Stone, the QB QC that we stole from Georgia this year. Stone was the on field QB support at UGA while Jim Chaney and James Coley (OC and QB coach at UGA) were up in the booth. They say hes a really bright guy and really helped developed Fromm at UGA. You know Barry, Hickson, and Stubblefield have to be on the field to work with their position groups, so I say Enos in the booth.
the only assistance in the development of Fromm a QC would have had is making sure the cones are set up correctly for his drills

Advertisement
Back