Enos red zone play calling

Coach enos already is one of those guys who thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, so he thinks its not his fault. He calls clown plays in the redzone, running jet sweeps in the redzone without the option to pass is for clowns! He doesnt know how to set defenses up, to many formations, to much fluff, not enough substance. The problem has been, coach enos already is a better coordinator than coach baker, so his offense has been working in practice cause coach baker is not the right d-co for this team, from day 1 the defense was having problems with this simple offense. Again, coach enos already resume as a playcaller is nowhere near to what coach richt's resume as a playcaller has been, coach richt is a national championship playcaller with 2 heisman qb's on his resume plus matthew stafford.

Here is coach enos main problem, the running game for this team has been their all season, coach enos already doesnt know how to keep a defense off balance once the running game gets going, cam was killing g-tech, why does it take us all day to score points.

As for baker, he's got a run stopping d-line, doesnt take advantage of calling defensive plays once the defense has forced teams in obvious passing situations.

And special teams has been a joke!
This is 100% all truth
Especially the part about Enos running plays that probably blows Bakers mind in practice! Enos Scrimmaging against Baker like taking candy from a toddler and that in and of itself is a tragedy

Advertisement
How about the screen from inside our own 5?
Just run the ball up the middle and punt.
We were in that position to begin with because Dallas decided not to field GT's punt.
Complete lack of attention to detail and that starts with you, Mandy Diass.

Terrible play call.

Our redzone woes are simple, we cant run the ball at all. Matter of fact we've been bad in the redzone for years, it didn't just start with Enos

This is 100% all truth
Especially the part about Enos running plays that probably blows Bakers mind in practice! Enos Scrimmaging against Baker like taking candy from a toddler and that in and of itself is a tragedy

Yeah man, when i started hearing how the defense was basically behind the offense early on in practice, i had a real strong feeling baker was in trouble back than, but with manny still being here i was thinking, shouldnt be that much of a drop off, the problem is, coach diaz is trying the coach richt approach, let the coordinators coordinate, coach diaz needs to wake up real quick, the one side of the ball that needs to be on point is the defensive side, if not, what's the point of him being the headcoach!

Enos is simply trying to show the world that he is smarter than everyone else. I for one would rather run four toss sweeps and get stopped at the one foot line than run a double-reverse pass to the QB or a jumpball fade to a WR who is 5'8".

Advertisement
Enos has our guys running 30 yards in the red zone when we just need 5 for the touchdown.

How about the screen from inside our own 5?
Just run the ball up the middle and punt.
We were in that position to begin with because Dallas decided not to field GT's punt.
Complete lack of attention to detail and that starts with you, Mandy Diass.
The fielding of punts is forcing me to hard liquor way too early into these games. You have a poor OLine, young QBs, ***** it - just an all around bad offense and you allow the ball to bounce 20 yards every time. It’s like the coaches are taking bets on whether the ball will bounce forward or backwards for fun.

Not even kidding I’d tell the kid ‘you fair catch the thing every time or you are on the bench.’ And on kickoffreturns we have guys running sideways. Just take the ball at the 25.

I think Berrios is my most missed player and that’s kind of sad considering our roster and how this shouldn’t be an issue. He rarely let the ball hit the ground. And he made it look as easy as it really is.

There’s no question our Special Teams is extremely special. I think they were switching jerseys on Osborn or they had trevon hill back there twice. That’s a complete ****in joke

Advertisement
Enos has our guys running 30 yards in the red zone when we just need 5 for the touchdown.
Yeah, even I know that. When you're that close to the goal line just keep running it up in there or maybe run some receivers across the goal line, maybe some kind of pick play like Dennis used to do. Don't throw fade after fade or horizontal receiver sweeps where you're running sideline to sideline forever against a small quick defense. Just run some quick hitters toward the goal line or maybe a play action QB draw

Shortest distance to the goal is vertical. Also fastest distance.

Just my guess how you do it.

Enos faces a few of his own problems in the red zone.

One, he would prefer to run it all day but doesn't have the OL to do it. This forces him to think and all know how dangerous that is.
Two, he doesn't run any plays that will attack the D rather he just tries random plays.
Three, he does not try to create mismatches. He has two big TEs and a couple of fast WRs. Not once has he tried to create mismatches.
Four, he does not seem to like to throw in the endzone. He has thrown a couple of quick slants that worked but he never goes back to them.
five, beyond the primary WR the QBs have no idea what to do with the ball.

Try that pick play that every other team in the world uses and gets away with...maybe that will work. Try having your big TE post up and just out muscle a puny DB like Gronk does.

Just the fact that he cannot come up with any of these shows just how awful he is....if it is not playction or pound the ball he is lost.

Advertisement
Back