Enos needs to be fired yesterday

Advertisement
Advertisement
Enos should have never been hired.

I'm not a football guy - but I think I could have a high school coach on the phone with me - and do better.

That's exactly what we should be doing. High school coaches are running the kind of offenses we should be running. I'd take a random high school coach in Texas to call plays next season before any hire Diaz is going to make if this is the type of offense he wants.

I don't understand when we within the 5 yard line we keep calling slow developing gadget plays, What happened to 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Put in a Lead blocker like Jordan Miller and let Burns who runs hard run behind him.

Advertisement
Again, since it isn’t clear yet, if you’re suggesting coaches or firings, you don’t understand where the actual problems are with the program.

All your attention should be towards the admin, BOT, Blake James and getting rid of the chit that makes up our athletic department.

Advertisement
3 quarters and couldnt score a touchdown stopped multiple times trying to get 1 yard. Constant slow developing plays. Incompetent how your have your qb throw 6tds vs Louisville but can't throw 1 til the 4th quarter. No adjustments what so ever

Exactly, just terrible, our guys looked twice the size of FIU and you can't muster up something to get 1 yard. The slow play action has got to go and Enos has to go with it. It's the only way Manny can show he's serious about this job.

I don't understand when we within the 5 yard line we keep calling slow developing gadget plays, What happened to 3 yards and a cloud of dust. Put in a Lead blocker like Jordan Miller and let Burns who runs hard run behind him.
FIU one of the worse against the run to boot.
You would think Enos would know that with two weeks to prepare....smh.

Advertisement
Do we seriously have people calling for Enos' head?

He's a symptom, you treat diseases.

Blake James & Manny MUST go and it's not negotiable

That winning streak actually was the worst thing that could have happened, it saved Mannys job. I just don’t see them firing him. Blake and the assistants are a different story

I loved watching our team down by 20 points in the 4th still huddling and taking their time running each play. No, no huddle. No tempo. No nada. **** you, Diaz!

That winning streak actually was the worst thing that could have happened, it saved Mannys job. I just don’t see them firing him. Blake and the assistants are a different story

I said it. Nobody listened.

Those FSU and UL "wins" were really losses. The ******* retarded segment of this fanbase can't see past their own **** noses. It's the old man drinking sand in the desert syndrome.

Enos should be fired immediately. Give anyone else the playbook for the rest of the season.

However...you know whats coming next...deep in your heart, you do.

Next year's OC is either Major Applewhite or Larry Fedora.

Good luck.

Advertisement
Back