Enos is the goat, heres why...

No oline makes the red zone unfriendly.

Things like bad QB decisions make it a horror show.

I remember the last throw against VT. We just threw it into double coverage as in like the worst option Not sure you can coach that out of a QB. The old when people show you who they are, believe them. A lot was good about that comeback, to be clear. Not the ending.

Advertisement
  • Beat bethune cookman 63-0
  • 83rd ranked total offense
  • 89th in yards per play
  • 114th ranked rushing offense
  • 124th ranked red zone offense
  • 129th in 3rd down conversions
  • Makes players adapt to his style
  • Loves losing yards on east to west plays
Goat, nuff said.
Another ******

Advertisement
  • 89th in yards per play
Goat, nuff said.
For context, here are D'Onofrio's defensive rankings from his first season at Miami:

Total defense: 45th
Yards per play: 63rd
Scoring defense: 17th
Passing defense: 29th
Rushing defense: 68th
3rd down conversions: 74th
Red zone defense: 10th

So Enos has been demonstrably worse as an OC than D'Onofrio was as a DC. Let that marinate.

Btw..A poster told me a weeks ago that Donaldson has been Horrible this year..and I looked back a couple games..they were absolutely right..65 has been good tho..so nah we can’t make creases against 5 to 6 man run fronts so nah when the D fires off we haven’t been Able to make room..one thing I must admit is that 4 and long one to KJ was a very nice play

Agreed on the KJ play, but to put the ball in the air on 4th and 1 is the worst kind of indictment IMHO, though it was clearly unexpected.

Donaldson has not played well this year, but a back should be able to just run into the back of him and ride the wave for 1-3 yards all day long.

UM

Advertisement
No. Think bigger.

100 post requirement before new accounts are allowed to post. Solves a lot of problems.

You’ve basically been MIA for months and this is how you make your grand return??

Hope the kids aren’t running you too ragged buddy. Hope to see you at a game down the stretch!

• 89th in yards per play
Goat, nuff said.

Those numbers looked a lot better until the "best leader on the team" N'Kosi Perry took the helm. Just saying...

How was our offense last year? About the same with an OL much worse.

but it’s all Enos’ fault

smart

Advertisement
The OP is incomplete until yards per play (89th), plays per game (78th), and 3rd down conversion (129th) are included.

I had to look it up to double check the # of teams in FBS b/c I didn't think we could be that low. Wow. The dregs of FBS are down there. How on earth can we be this bad? And to think, all we need is to have a team in the 40s/50s in total offense and we'd be in great shape. We get nowhere near that. Is this too much to ask for?

I had to look it up to double check the # of teams in FBS b/c I didn't think we could be that low. Wow. The dregs of FBS are down there. How on earth can we be this bad? And to think, all we need is to have a team in the 40s/50s in total offense and we'd be in great shape. We get nowhere near that. Is this too much to ask for?
I have no freakin' idea. Never seen anything like this.

His past numbers as a playcaller don't lie. I think we gave him the benefit of the doubt because of the Bama "pedigree". Numbers don't lie!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back