Enos is the goat, heres why...

We can’t run the ball inside the 25 yard line..If I know that I’m **** sure Enos sees that. Early in the season we all saw that and 99% of the board said we needed to stop tryna just line up and depend on running the ball in the redzone. So what does that do? Cause u to try n make perfect, non conventional play calls.,,for 2 years we have not been able to run the ball effectively and consistently

It's been longer than 2 years that we fail in many short yardage situations trying running plays that take too long to develop.

It's one thing to see the box stacked and know they are bringing everything and running into that....but I think most defenses have given up on being concerned with us running a QB sneak for a yard or a quick hitting running play up the gut.

I'm sure Enos has good reason to disagree, but I would just rather take my changes banging in there QUICK with a Burns behind Donaldson and Gaynor, even if it gets stoned cold.

Advertisement
It's been longer than 2 years that we fail in many short yardage situations trying running plays that take too long to develop.

It's one thing to see the box stacked and know they are bringing everything and running into that....but I think most defenses have given up on being concerned with us running a QB sneak for a yard or a quick hitting running play up the gut.

I'm sure Enos has good reason to disagree, but I would just rather take my changes banging in there QUICK with a Burns behind Donaldson and Gaynor, even if it gets stoned cold.
Btw..A poster told me a weeks ago that Donaldson has been Horrible this year..and I looked back a couple games..they were absolutely right..65 has been good tho..so nah we can’t make creases against 5 to 6 man run fronts so nah when the D fires off we haven’t been Able to make room..one thing I must admit is that 4 and long one to KJ was a very nice play

Can this place please institute a 100 or even 500 minimum post requirement before being able to start a thread?
And a 90 day probationary period. Otherwise they'll flood the other threads with bull**** just to reach that limit.

Advertisement
Enos' presser yesterday...
121.gif

Advertisement
  • Beat bethune cookman 63-0
  • 83rd ranked total offense
  • 114th ranked rushing offense
  • 124th ranked red zone offense
  • Makes players adapt to his style
  • Loves losing yards on east to west plays
Goat, nuff said.

I can't argue this.

Goat, nuff said.
That’s just awful!!! Lord save us!!!

Reverse to the short side of the field!
I just love the east west plays that make our poor blocking OL block longer, and look for more blocks to miss.

I remember being mad as **** with the Enos hire, but so many people were so fired up about it, I finally drank the Kool-Aid. Sadly, he is who I thought he was. A coach in a downward spiral that fooled almost everyone because he ended up as a position coach at Alabama. A coach that would need more talent that every team he plays to do well as OC. Hired by a HC that was arrogant enough to think he had that type of talent.

Advertisement
Goat, nuff said.
Impeccable! Miami O ranked top ten...from the bottom.

• Loves losing yards on east to west plays RUNNING PLAYS BEHIND will need to redshirt mallory!
Goat, nuff said.

Question which play is the GOAT? That one or the James Coley HB pass in the snow?
Philosophers probably can’t decide
Question which play is the GOAT? That one or the James Coley HB pass in the snow?
man, great question!!! That was the Sun Bowl if memory serves me right. I believe the play was actually open but a bad pass by the HB. Can’t recall who the HB was. Philosophers could argue and not have an answer.
I’d pick Enos because who the **** runs a WR reverse pass to the short field from the 2. It had no chance. At least Stacey Coley (I think it was him) was open.

Advertisement
Goat, nuff said.

Inherited the worst OL is UM history. But obviously football knowledge isn’t your thing...

And before the season there was a thread about hoping he stays long enough before Michigan state comes calling! LOL it’s like worrying about Golden going to Ped State!

The guys sucks!!! What’s worse is this dude swears he is killing it. Man I been saying I think this dude was brought here to sabotage the U. If u tell me this dude owe the Mob money and was betting on us to never get the over under I would not be shocked. That would be a better explanation than his horrible play calling. Our offense is getting worse week to week man it’s crazy.

Advertisement
Back