Enos Blocks Manny Navarro

I trust Manny to make the right decisions.

1575340703388.jpeg

Advertisement
Ridiculous question. If Saban was Bama’s DC for 3 years and recruited his players, they don’t lose to Louisiana Monroe...

You talking about Ifs not reality. Did Enos recruit anyone for this trash offense? Should we excuse him for his offense being terrible against FIU?

Embarrassing.

to me this is thin skinned. how can u expect your players to be accountable when the oc wont. Navarro is a long time reporter on canes beat, this to me is reason enough to fire guy even if his offense hadn't been worse then richt.

Advertisement
I trust Manny to make the right decisions. My personal concerns are with the defense. I think the success of our defense is similar to the success CPJ had a GT with the triple option. Our defense works against teams that we are better than and don't have the same quality of coaching that you see in the SEC. If the goal is to win championships then we need to eventually swap out our defense.
Lol at Trust Manny. I’m worried about all of it. Our defense is statically better than our offense but like you said, essentially, it’s smoke and mirrors and it’s exposed against good teams.

Where is that guy who gave us all the analysis about Enos offense and how we would love it and the numbers would be great????

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back