Enos Blocks Manny Navarro

In 2007 Alabama went 7-6 overall and 4-4 in the SEC. Alabama won the Independence Bowl.

This year Maimi is 6-6 overall and 4-4 in the ACC. Some have projected Miami to get an invite to the Independence Bowl.

Facts are facts bro
Their sos was 4.4

Ours was .44

Think about that for a second.

Advertisement
I don’t understand this comment. You don’re hire people from paper. You interview them, assess them, talk to references ... you go BEYOND the paper. Or, you’re supposed to, anyhow.

Enos was a bad hire. No excuses. This ‘supposedly’ doing good work ... he wasn’t their OC, and plenty of people just on this board smoked him out before he had been here 3 days. If they could figure it out from paper and desktop research, no pass for Manny getting it wrong.
I'm assuming they (Miami) went beyond paper and he (Enos) convinced them. Paper though is what gets your foot in the door more often than not.

I'm assuming they (Miami) went beyond paper and he (Enos) convinced them. Paper though is what gets your foot in the door more often than not.
You hire by paper in collegiate sports. PERIOD. What else is there to judge a coach by? His personality? Gtfoh. Unless he has red flags (age, violations, etc) you hire by paper 1000%

Advertisement
In 2007 Alabama went 7-6 overall and 4-4 in the SEC. Alabama won the Independence Bowl.

This year Maimi is 6-6 overall and 4-4 in the ACC. Some have projected Miami to get an invite to the Independence Bowl.

Facts are facts bro
I really shouldn’t indulge in this. I know better - but I’m a somewhat ill person and I can’t help myself. Do you think Manny should leave the staff in place, as is?

You’re proving my point. Assuming they went beyond paper, they got it wrong, obviously.

That ego maniac, enos already, has the mind of a coroner, not use to people talking back to em and questioning his ****, so of course he would do this!

Advertisement
I really shouldn’t indulge in this. I know better - but I’m a somewhat ill person and I can’t help myself. Do you think Manny should leave the staff in place, as is?

I trust Manny to make the right decisions. My personal concerns are with the defense. I think the success of our defense is similar to the success CPJ had a GT with the triple option. Our defense works against teams that we are better than and don't have the same quality of coaching that you see in the SEC. If the goal is to win championships then we need to eventually swap out our defense.

Trust me, no one has more respect for the SEC than I do, but Alabama lost to Lousiana-Monroe in 2007.

Saban didn’t recruit a single player who lost to Louisiana Monroe. Díaz recruited every single Defensive player who lost to FIU. In addition, Saban didn’t coach the Defense for 4 years. Díaz has our best DE covering WR’s.

Saban didn’t recruit a single player who lost to Louisiana Monroe. Díaz recruited every single Defensive player who lost to FIU. In addition, Saban didn’t coach the Defense for 4 years. Díaz has our best DE covering WR’s.

So Louisiana Monroe had better talent than Alabama?

Advertisement
Diaz goals for the season were to be dead last in 3rd down efficiency, beat Buffoon-Cookman and Miami to have the best ******* sideline dancers in the ACC ... the bearded wonder was totally successful so give his *** a 30 yr extension and a 10 million per year raise.

Manny Diaz drinks orange juice in the morning. Nick Saban also drinks orange juice in the morning. It's all just a matter of patience.

Advertisement
The Diaz and Saban comparison is absurd I hate myself for responding. I know these clowns are trolling and I give in to it like an *******. So ******* stupid.

What's next for Enos, he will be turning off the TVs.

He and Diaz are gonna need to turn off the sky next season if he’s retained

al-golden-sees-banner-butch-davis.jpg

Advertisement
Back