Enos, Baker evaluate UF tape, talk improvements

View as article
Interesting that he couldn't name specific things Williams did well, but he can rattle off which plays we had WR running free and didn't hit them. I said before that I think it's fine for him to call out his QB. It's not throwing him under the bus, it's holding him accountable. And if you disagree, what do you think would be holding him accountable? Everybody uses that phrase, but what does it mean if not I'm calling you out when you fck up, or I'm benching you if I think I have a better option?

Anyway, my point was that I hope he told Williams the things he did well to keep his confidence up. Because from this article, it doesn't sound like he did.
Look if he just gets Jarren to throw the ball away instead of taking a sack I will be happy.

Advertisement
Baker is right about & wrong about that play Gil gave up. Carter should’ve been over the top but he didn’t bc he was lined up so far away. Why was carter even in that position in her first place. He didn’t line up well at all. Where’s Derrick smith

You can’t have him there. That should always be Hall or Bolden. Deep center field is not where he excels. That’s bad deployment of your personnel......coaching.

Advertisement
Back