Enos, Baker evaluate UF tape, talk improvements

At least they see that mistakes were made and are addressing them. Previous staffs would have thrown out a litany of excuses.

Advertisement
The return of Ivey will shore up Miami's backside on defense. hUh.

What up man, the gaytors know we kicked they *** no matter what the score showed, all that help they got from the refs, they made sure to keep us outside of the 5 yard line, why they didnt show the replay of the so called holding calls against jordan and scaife i think, on the camron davis run, on the fake fieldgoal, if that was holding on mallory, than they should've been calling at least 8 more holding calls on the gaytors, on the toney run, this man had vice grips on bandy. Than the p.i. flagg they picking up against the linebacker trying to cover jordan, that 3 times right their.

How bout the 4th down play where the tackle for the gaytors clearly moved back before the ball was hiked but no flag?

I could go on, but the gaytors no who was the better team, it would be great to see them in a bowl game by the end of the year!

Keep letting these coaches build that foundation.gonna enjoy watching jarren and this offense grow up.by the time fsu gets here it should be humming along.seen this before just don't lose heart this is our 99 year.remember kelly/dorsey and the offense then just like it is today.2020 could be our 2000 with a different twist hopefully.
WATCH OUT FINNEBAUM(MR.MAGOO) THE CANES ARE COMING TO STOMP YOUR SEC A.K. A$$.

**** i love Enos. I don't see how we played conservative, but i was also at the game.. If Jarren hits those passes, they drop back and arent blitzing every play. then we open the play book. I think why hes being so hard is that he knows Jarren is capable of it. Once jarren gets going i think its about to be crazy special.

Advertisement
Baker is right about & wrong about that play Gil gave up. Carter should’ve been over the top but he didn’t bc he was lined up so far away. Why was carter even in that position in her first place. He didn’t line up well at all. Where’s Derrick smith

Last edited:
Advertisement
Keep letting these coaches build that foundation.gonna enjoy watching jarren and this offense grow up.by the time fsu gets here it should be humming along.seen this before just don't lose heart this is our 99 year.remember kelly/dorsey and the offense then just like it is today.2020 could be our 2000 with a different twist hopefully.

Let's not forget, the foundation of this team was built by coach richt, people can try and bash that man all they want but he was building this program from the ground up, and all he did was consistently start bringing in playmakers on offense, we got 2 qb's on the roster in perry and jarren, getting tge o-line fixed was coach richt's last major move to be fixed and than building depth on the entire roster was on happening, thus redshirting gaynor and the likes. Coach diaz will be looking to do the same this year, causd alot of guys need to be redshirted, including soft *** will malory, just pack it up, get your 4 games in and than sit yo *** down. But you right, this team has alot of similarities to that 99 squad, especially on defense, we'll mainly need to get our linebacker depth up, might sound crazy, but maybe zach should redshirt, he'll get mo run next year! If joyner is healthy, im good with joyner, brooks is going to start doing work at some point and avery is to athletic, i cant see him not being effective at some point, but it is in the best interest of zach to just play 4 games this year and than comeback, his next game should be against Fsu, than the ACC championship game, and t b an the bowl game, if im him i'd do it that way!

I made a comment a few days ago that this game reminded me of Chaffee Fields and that game. Like you, I am intrigued by how this plays out.

Advertisement
Rob Knowles is the first guy that comes to mind,” Baker said. “He did a great job. We have to do a better job of getting him on the field more
Related image

I loved Enos reaction to the Barry Jackson question about scoring more points.

He laughed and said "Do we want to score more points? Yeah we want to score more!" I thought he was going to say WHAT KIND OF F'D UP QUESTION IS THAT!

I mean, Enos isn't wrong. Anyone that thinks we weren't aggressive on O must've watched from the couch because watching AT the game they called the shots and it was easy to see but the line didn't stand a chance against the rush. Some times it was on Jarren but, really the line got hammered. Also special teams – ******* YIKES. Punting is improved but muffing a punt on the 5 yard line......let that bltch bounce Jeff.
How can Enos tell where his eyes were when he couldn't see them on tape or in person?

Advertisement
I loved Enos reaction to the Barry Jackson question about scoring more points.

He laughed and said "Do we want to score more points? Yeah we want to score more!" I thought he was going to say WHAT KIND OF F'D UP QUESTION IS THAT!

Thought it was Ferman that asked the question.

Interesting that he couldn't name specific things Williams did well, but he can rattle off which plays we had WR running free and didn't hit them. I said before that I think it's fine for him to call out his QB. It's not throwing him under the bus, it's holding him accountable. And if you disagree, what do you think would be holding him accountable? Everybody uses that phrase, but what does it mean if not I'm calling you out when you fck up, or I'm benching you if I think I have a better option?

Anyway, my point was that I hope he told Williams the things he did well to keep his confidence up. Because from this article, it doesn't sound like he did.

Advertisement
Back