Enos and Butch Barry

@330 Cane ....Testeverdes Heisman...4 Davy O'Brien Awards....Balls in your court...

Advertisement
@330 Cane ...Better yet...have your boy Gino give ya one of these....Oh Wait...you can't...hes not going to Canton...You don't want to go there Partner...I'll make ya tap out....

Advertisement
@330 Cane This WAS your boy Ericksons office 4yrs before this Pic was took...Did ya ever sit and talk Offensive FB with him for Hrs upon Hrs Like I talked Defensive FB with Butch for Hrs upon Hrs??...If so...Would love to see it....

Crickets......As I figured....Lol..Keep talking Smack...and I'll bust out Pics that'll bring the House down...Those are nothing compared to what else I have....You can't fathom what I'm sitting next to as I text...

@330 Cane ...Better yet...have your boy Gino give ya one of these....Oh Wait...you j
Crickets......As I figured....Lol..Keep talking Smack...and I'll bust out Pics that'll bring the House down...Those are nothing compared to what else I have....You can't fathom what I'm sitting next to as I text...
can't...hes not going to Canton...You don't want to go there Partner...I'll make ya tap out....
View attachment 85463
I held Ginos...Testeverdes Heismans...and 4 Crystal Balls in my very own hands...Not too mention 3 Baseball NC Trophys....And????
You put me to sleep with your photos!I hope you’re impressed that a near 60 year old has to post photos on a message board to appear important. I’m not here to post photos, just exchanging some info passed along by friends. Now you want to personally attack one of the greatest Hurricanes of all time, Gino Torretta tells me all I need to know about you. You have a lot of class. Did G refuse one of your photo shoots? BTW I’m just a little farther down the road than you, don’t need to post photos on a message board to impress
anyone. I’ve had the honor of being invited to multiple Heisman Presentations where they award the REAL trophy, not the one the school receives that you alllegedly got to hold, (I’ve had the real Heisman at my house and tailgate, you saw the pic!) Also invited to Davey O’Brien awards, 3 ROH Ceremonies which is the greatest honor a Hurricane can receive, multiple UM HOF ceremonies, multiple CFB HOF ceremonies and so on because I’ve been fortunate to be close friends with some of our greatest players. Again, nice shot on Gino, one of UMs great ambassadors on and off the field. You are on ignore so save your photos for you pals!

You put me to sleep with your photos!I hope you’re impressed that a near 60 year old has to post photos on a message board to appear important. I’m not here to post photos, just exchanging some info passed along by friends. Now you want to personally attack one of the greatest Hurricanes of all time, Gino Torretta tells me all I need to know about you. You have a lot of class. Did G refuse one of your photo shoots? BTW I’m just a little farther down the road than you, don’t need to post photos on a message board to impress
anyone. I’ve had the honor of being invited to multiple Heisman Presentations where they award the REAL trophy, not the one the school receives that you alllegedly got to hold, (I’ve had the real Heisman at my house and tailgate, you saw the pic!) Also invited to Davey O’Brien awards, 3 ROH Ceremonies which is the greatest honor a Hurricane can receive, multiple UM HOF ceremonies, multiple CFB HOF ceremonies and so on because I’ve been fortunate to be close friends with some of our greatest players. Again, nice shot on Gino, one of UMs great ambassadors on and off the field. You are on ignore so save your photos for you pals!
Nobody took a Shot at Torretta...Stop it...I never in my life dogged a Cane...UM HOF Ceremonies??...Ive been to 12 of them...including this yrs...One of my best friends is on the UM HOF Commitee...YOUR the one with your Non Stop Erickson and Torretta slurping, and in the same Breathe Dog Butch with your Sarcastic azzwipe Sly remarks...One thing I do know, the Best team in UM History is a team Butch put together, that would slap any Erickson team in the mouth...Your Boy wouldn't have Won ANY NCs, if JJ left him a pile of Sh*t...31 schollies...and Massive Bad public perception....That is undeniable...Butch Won (and yes I include 2001 and 02) with HIS Kids...not hanging on the laurels of what another coach left him...and then turn around and leave UM in ruins...Butch left UM in wayyyy better shape than what your Boy left him...also undeniable....

Advertisement
Just got off the phone with Dan Sileo. It was an hour and one minute conversation. After the usual hour of him going over his press clippings I asked him what he thought of canesinorlando. He said he thinks it could be helpful to be a little more humble.

Full disclosure, this wasn't meant to be a brag about who I know. I was actually dialing to order a pizza but messed up the number.

Just got off the phone with Dan Sileo. It was an hour and one minute conversation. After the usual hour of him going over his press clippings I asked him what he thought of canesinorlando. He said he thinks it could be helpful to be a little more humble.

Full disclosure, this wasn't meant to be a brag about who I know. I was actually dialing to order a pizza but messed up the number.
Who's CanesinOrlando??...Phone # isn't the only thing you messed up...

Advertisement
This^^^

I saw it early on, too.

One of my brothers told me at the beginning of the 2011 season that we were ***ked and Folden was gonna suck. Boy was he ever right on the money.

My dad and I will never forget in 2012 playing up in Virginia. Letting that ****-***, perennial loser team march down the field at the end of the game with under 2 minutes left. ***kers scored with :06 on the clock on a pass to the tight end down the middle of the field.

Folden and Dorito ran the prevent defense all game long, as they did almost every game. Made me want to puke. To think of the talent that those comemierdas wasted is down right criminal.

That was the final nail in the coffin for me.

Remember, it's not about yards, it's about points!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back