Enos and Baker Pressers

Advertisement
No questions about another dismal 3rd down conversion % or how he managed to put up zero points when starting in FSU territory 4 or 5 different times.

There is nothing redeeming about Enos. Great team win, but Manny can't hire another OC/offensive staff fast enough this off season.

Thanks for sharing.

Still give zero fvcks what either of those idiots have to say, particularly ****. Stack W's and bring me Dabo's head eventually, and I'll crown your ***.

Until then, **** has dug himself a massive credibility hole with his performance and comments over the first 8 games of his tenure.

Don’t care for enos and never did.

Baker I never cared for either but to his credit he produced the nations sack leader in 2018 while enos has led or produced nothing of significance in his career ever. (Don’t give me s and p ratings.... just raw numbers)

A Baker led defense is again producing a national leader in sacks two years in a row. That has to look good on his resume.

I’d like to see some more INTs for sure though. Seems like certain squads really rack up INTs year after year.

I hope every coach here continues to develop and grow even within themselves.

They both lived to fight another Saturday. Won't kill them after a big win. They win out and lets be honest with ourselves, Diaz won't fire them. And winning out isn't out of the realm of possibility like it felt after the GT loss when most on here were saying we would only beat FIU and lose the rest of our games. Enos will need to be up to the task against UL and score some **** points.

On a sidenote, I'm not going to kill Enos too much. Jarren left some points on the board and I remember thinking to myself mid-game that if we lost it wasn't going to be on Enos or the OL. Jarren would have to take this L as a man and take the blame. That said, we won so all is well and no blame for anyone.

Advertisement
Somebody needs to ask Enos why he keeps running to the short side of the field so much when it is clearly not working .Especially the way this team run blocks give the backs a chance to get loose. Break tendencies once in a while. Everybody knows whats coming.

They both lived to fight another Saturday. Won't kill them after a big win. They win out and lets be honest with ourselves, Diaz won't fire them. And winning out isn't out of the realm of possibility like it felt after the GT loss when most on here were saying we would only beat FIU and lose the rest of our games. Enos will need to be up to the task against UL and score some **** points.

On a sidenote, I'm not going to kill Enos too much. Jarren left some points on the board and I remember thinking to myself mid-game that if we lost it wasn't going to be on Enos or the OL. Jarren would have to take this L as a man and take the blame. That said, we won so all is well and no blame for anyone.
I honestly think Manny made most of the Defensive calls Saturday. If you notice Manny had a Sheet of Paper with him all times, unlike before.

Thanks for sharing.

Still give zero fvcks what either of those idiots have to say, particularly ****. Stack W's and bring me Dabo's head eventually, and I'll crown your ***.

Until then, **** has dug himself a massive credibility hole with his performance and comments over the first 8 games of his tenure.
Appreciate you not excoriating the OP g! Good, bad, or indifferent, I like (use that word loosely) watching the pressers - both coaches and players.

Advertisement
I’d like to see some more INTs for sure though. Seems like certain squads really rack up INTs year after year.

Yeah, usually ones with upperclassmen—which is what Johnson, Redwine and Jackson were the past two seasons.

Lots of youth over there. Those kids will come around. Already starting to.

No questions about another dismal 3rd down conversion % or how he managed to put up zero points when starting in FSU territory 4 or 5 different times.

There is nothing redeeming about Enos. Great team win, but Manny can't hire another OC/offensive staff fast enough this off season.
Man stop it. Enos isnt gonna go anywhere and he called a good game.

Don’t care for enos and never did.

Baker I never cared for either but to his credit he produced the nations sack leader in 2018 while enos has led or produced nothing of significance in his career ever. (Don’t give me s and p ratings.... just raw numbers)

A Baker led defense is again producing a national leader in sacks two years in a row. That has to look good on his resume.

I hope every coach here continues to develop and grow even within themselves.
For Baker it was gonna take time to make the jump from LT to Miami, he's been pretty good lately and certainly deserved some heat for little bit. Miami fans are done babysitting coaches. As far as Enos goes... he's done nothing to warrant a year 2.

Advertisement

Yeah. A wide open Dee inside the 10 yard which JW over threw. The kid needs to work on his " touch passes " a little.:zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg: Just kidding.

Unless we completely crap the bed the rest of the year, I don't foresee any coach getting canned. Let's just hope we can continue to improve on both sides of the ball, starting this weekend. We'll need to put up points this weekend to beat UL, cause they will score.

Advertisement
Unless we completely crap the bed the rest of the year, I don't foresee any coach getting canned. Let's just hope we can continue to improve on both sides of the ball, starting this weekend. We'll need to put up points this weekend to beat UL, cause they will score.
Vt is the only team that cracked 30+ points and they had help with short fields. I don't see louisville scoring a lot.

The defense has made noticeable improvements since Manny said he would become more involved on that side of the ball, but that also coincided with Rousseau's emergence and increased playing time so I'm not sure how much we can attribute to the apparent "coaching change"

I give Baker more slack than Enos. Enos has been there before at this level. Has overall looked more like a beginner than Baker. I think Diaz stepping in has helped Baker. Hopefully he can take lessons learned and move forward. Seriously doubt if any staff changes will be made this off season so can only hope all get better. For same reason hope Manny learns to be a better head coach. Did not approve of the hire but have seen signs of him learning in spite of glaring mistakes

Last edited:
Appreciate you not excoriating the OP g! Good, bad, or indifferent, I like (use that word loosely) watching the pressers - both coaches and players.

i hear ya man! Always appreciate people, like OP, sharing links to content Canes related of all sorts. I just can’t listen to these fvck wads anymore. Doc says I gotta keep my blood pressure down and has prescribed a zero bull**** diet.

apparently this optimism thing I tough for me to hold on to... 🤷‍♂️

Advertisement
Back