Off-Topic Enjoying house sewer line

GOCANES05

Recruit
Collapse “ orangeburg “ tarpaper pipe 😡😡, second day of replacing.

Has anyone enjoyed this pleasure with females in the house let alone my morning ritual disturbed.

Anyway , over the years had to snake more frequently till I saw the inside pipe on video.

Plumber said cannot snake any more your on borrowed time .

Just sharing some joy.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Maybe you will feel better with this sotry of a 300 ton fatberg blocking the sewer in England

Just had to snake out a basin drain in our place. Paid someone to do it and it clogged up within the week, rented a drain cleaner and went to town on it myself. But yeah it’s a mess either way.

I was at a graduation party once on the space coast when the host septic tank backed up. Could not use the toilet and the last persons excrement just sat there.

Update:

60’ of trenching in South Florida coral rock , 4” PVC installed to sewer line connection $3,000.
Had landscape company level out back yard and replace sod grass $1,500 now replacing cracked concrete from backhoe $500 finishing up tomorrow.

Put Orangeburg sewer pipe in you search engine and see how bad this stuff is.

Been a very hectic week @IndayArtHauz

Advertisement
I had a plumber once tell me that there were Palm beach landmarks that still had their original bamboo water pipes in service. Apparently that lasts longer than Orangeburg pipe.

Advertisement
Back