Enjoy

Advertisement
6BF86AEA-6B43-40A9-851A-01C7D122E124.gif

Cane or no Cane, easily one of my favorite all time athletes. His ability to overcome physical adversity is unmatched. Professional athletes consistently lament the mental challenges of recovering from a serious injury. Most never fully recover or play with the same toughness. Andrew Luck comes to mind. It’s a mind **** like no other. Frank is the most mentally and physically resilient professional athlete of my lifetime. I’m so glad he’s ours. The first time I ever saw his explosiveness and speed, a break away down the right sideline for a TD as a true freshman, is something I’ll never forget. There are many that say he was the fastest ever to wear orange and green. 🙌

If gore and Mcgahee don’t get hurt I strongly believe the 2 best backs in nfl history would be canes. When gore hangs it up I guarantee you he’ll admit that his motivation the last few years was to make sure that no gator would be ahead of him on that list.
Awesome article. Like everyone has said on here about recruits and looking for attention and relying entitled and wanting promises. What promises did any coach give him when the rb room was full of nfl players? Gore doesn’t seem like that guy that would post a top 15 teams on social media. Doesn’t seem like the guy that would be in Twitter asking for sick edits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Didn’t realize he wore 21 because of Tomlinson. Always assumed it was an homage to Taylor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back