We
Are
Wasting
Time
With
These
Florida
QBs

I get it, there are some decent Florida QB to come out but I'm strictly talking about us. UM should not recruit QB from Florida because WE as a program have never found any good one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He threw 5 ints in 1 scrimmage...

So what?

Payton Manning threw six in one game
So did Brett Favre
Namath Threw six in a game multiple times

5 INT in a game club includes
Fran tarkenton
Dan fouts
Johnny Unitas
Kurt Warner
Drew Brees
Dan Marino
Troy Aikman (but that wasn’t until 2000, well after establishing himself as the GOAT Cowboys QB)
And so on and so forth

Last edited:
So what?

Payton Manning threw six in one game
So did Brett Favre
Namath Threw six in a game multiple times

5 INT in a game club includes
Fran tarkenton
Dan fouts
Johnny Unitas
Kurt Warner
Drew Brees
Dan Marino
And so on and so forth

And if Richt had allowed Perry to continue playing in the VA game you could have added him to that list.... The list of greats.

Why won’t Richt let Perry be Great! Everyone needs to get on board!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't cry in our milk about who can be our qb.we've got 4 on the roster richt says rosier is our best chance.what does that tell you about our qbs.year 3 and not a better prospect to be found.2023 is the year of relief cause cmr signed up till then.better stock up on koolaid and everything else that'll help you stay numb and not feel the pain.

No Weldon, No Peace.

No Weldon, No Peace.

No Weldon, No Peace.

We gonna burn some **** down b!tches.

C'mon, who is with me?

styQa4U281yy4.gif

And what can we say about fans who are sure that there's some savior QB on the roster who's not playing for absolutely no good reason?

Personally, I do not think we have a better option right now. I think that Richt and son have really botched up the QB recruiting and development and we are honestly looking at our best option right now. However, it is not some crazy conspiracy theory to think that Cade is better than Rosier, but due to Richt being the worlds most strict coach we are not playing him. Also, Richt may still be stuck on the old do not burn a redshirt on a QB business. He also may literally be saving Jarren to be able to explain a way his yearly blown games against inferior talent. I do not personally think that any of them are the case, but none of them are far out insane conspiracy theories.

The Richts signed 2 QBs in their first class and ended up with 2 knuckleheads. Let Captain Jack walk to WVU. Almsot signed the worst QB in D1 in Pickowiski. Now we aren't even recruiting a QB in this cycle. LOL I don't think they could have done any worse with our QB situation. Let's hope Jarren is the real deal.
Bro I don't get it either. I know we like to make fun of Richt and all that but it's so hard to seriously ignore wtf they have been doing recruiting QB's. We have no decent QB, either bc recruits know it's a sh@t system or they don't like the offensive coaches. I'm just trying to wrap my head around it on how do we not have any QB's and all our eggs are in one basket. Even if Williams is the truth who is our Backup QB? How do other programs have QB's that can come in incase the QB sucks and atleast be decent but we don't have that? To answer my own question, it's all about the system! Oklahoma lost Mayfield and look at Murray! Ohio State had 3 starting caliber QB's at one point and now they have Haskins. We as a program aren't doing this **** right and its so **** frustrating.

Advertisement
Back