End of July Recruiting Event

ZeroBeachCane3

Senior
Premium
From Gaby with 247Sports

“Hearing there's going to be a pool party for some of Miami's top prospects. Assuming it's going to be mostly local guys who want to just come and hang out at the school that weekend. Nyjalik Kelly has already said he's going to be at Miami Friday the 30th and Saturday the 31st, so thinking it might be Saturday. Wesley Bissainthe will be there too.

I'll add more context as soon as I can.”

Advertisement
boats hoes GIF

Advertisement
Just makes sense. So glad these coaches are playing to win. Hope they all come and we get a few surprise OOS unofficials to boot. Also a great way to reward the players on the team, since they get to enjoy the party, too.

Advertisement
Love this

get all the local big Targets back on campus

Stewart
Kelly
Tarber
Wesley
Lyons
Armella
Graves (Commit)
Little Jr.
Williams
Maybe even Wilson or Singletary
Ivins has a brief note on Tarber today, too. Says Miami and Ga Tech are the two schools pushing for him. He will be at Ga Tech on 7/25 with his coach and plans to get down to Miami sometime after that during the week. He saw roughly 20 schools during June on a trip with his team. His coach says he believes Tarber will likely make a decision in early August before his season starts.

Advertisement
Love it! Make it slightly more selective than the Cookout to have a more personal touch. Sucks that none of our commits are local to help the staff croot some of these guys but I suspect that will change soon.

Advertisement
Love it! Make it slightly more selective than the Cookout to have a more personal touch. Sucks that none of our commits are local to help the staff croot some of these guys but I suspect that will change soon.
I thought the NCAA **** placed limits on these “non-official-official “ events. That’s why some events are open to everyone. If we can do this, I would follow it up in 30 days with a beach party on So. Beach….

Advertisement
Back