End of a Dynasty?

Not buying it..if it happens one time I'd say it was a non factor, but when you can call the outcome of plays well before they happen is another thing all together. See it for what it is my friend or don't I don't really care.

Ok, so then you think the most plausible explanation is that there is a longstanding, wide-spread secret conspiracy that all the refs, regardless of crew, have been manipulating outcomes in favor of the Patriots for nearly 20 years rather than more convoluted notion that the best coach/QB combo in league history are just executing at a higher level than the competition....despite the fact that they are league employees and the NFL/Patriots relationship has had a couple "bumps" along the way......gotcha. Why didn't you just say that? I'm with you, man!! I've got my tin foil hat ready!!! Let's throw caution and rationality to the wind!! What other horsesh1t, half baked, crazy a$$ theories have you got cooking in that brain of yours?? I'm ready to join you on the crazy train!!

:youre-nuts::youre-nuts::youre-nuts::youre-nuts::youre-nuts:

Advertisement
Ok, so then you think the most plausible explanation is that there is a longstanding, wide-spread secret conspiracy that all the refs, regardless of crew, have been manipulating outcomes in favor of the Patriots for nearly 20 years rather than more convoluted notion that the best coach/QB combo in league history are just executing at a higher level than the competition....despite the fact that they are league employees and the NFL/Patriots relationship has had a couple "bumps" along the way......gotcha. Why didn't you just say that? I'm with you, man!! I've got my tin foil hat ready!!! Let's throw caution and rationality to the wind!! What other horsesh1t, half baked, crazy a$$ theories have you got cooking in that brain of yours?? I'm ready to join you on the crazy train!!

:youre-nuts::youre-nuts::youre-nuts::youre-nuts::youre-nuts:

I never used any word even associated with conspiracy. The fact that you typed over 300 words on a message board for each post tells me your either Tom Brady or you are bat **** crazy.

Does anyone honestly think the Pats could cheat their way to 9 Super Bowls? Or there is a grand conspiracy by an NFL/TV cabal to rig games to put the Pats in the game?

I guess if Dallas is “America’s Team” the Pats must be the “Illuminati’s Team”.

Belichick out-coached Andy Reid. The NE defense shut out KC the first half and when KC adjusted the Pats countered. KC never pressured Brady, and let NEs receivers run free. NE had an answer nearly every time. Game over.

I never used any word even associated with conspiracy. The fact that you typed over 300 words on a message board for each post tells me your either Tom Brady or you are bat **** crazy.

Pretty sure none of these posts is close to 300 words...I'm concerned for you that, in addition to struggling with counting, you feel like 300 words is a crazy-person level of communication. In the future, I'll stick to grunting when trying to get my points to land with you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No one has been praising his play. Can’t deny that dime to Gronk though. But at the same time that puck was all on him. Gotta give LA credit, their D was really good.

Rams have studs everywhere on D. Wade Phillips is one of the best DC’s.

Game was 3-3 mid 4th quarter.

Brady hadn’t played his best to that point, but the Rams defense deserves kudos as they had something to do with that with great pressure , stuffing run pretty good early, and some great coverage.

Even with that Brady in the most important drive of the game played his best.

4-4 for 67 yards with 2 of the best passes you will see where he put the ball perfectly where it had to be. That’s why he is the greatest.

When the pressure is the greatest he rises up, not chokes.

I don’t even hate the patriots anymore they are the best. Actually after the 28-3 comeback my outlook on the pats changed to straight respect
Same here, I used to Brady, Kraft, and Belichick....now I only barely hate Kraft. Maybe I could hate them for making me not hate them?

Advertisement
Same here, I used to Brady, Kraft, and Belichick....now I only barely hate Kraft. Maybe I could hate them for making me not hate them?
Yeah kraft Thinks he’s all that. He looks like a jerk. I thought the rams were gonna win today. boy was I fcukin wrong haha

Advertisement
0 TDs and 1 INT. But ESPN will find a way to give Brady credit for the entire victory. Its pathological.
Brady made the throws in Q4 while Goff needed a diaper on all night
Brady GOAT
Simply amazing player coach team franchise
As a Cowboy fan I am happy
I hope NE wins every Sb until the Cowboys can knock them off

The refs made their complete lack of presence known with their Strategic NO pass interference call that catapulted NE to another championship.

Until another team learns how to manipulate these striped blind ******** as well as the pats do. This streak will continue.

That LA WR was clearly mugged... but Ive learned long ago not to expect fairness in the NFL

Advertisement
Back