Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

All the negative recruiting about the offense + our record & the likely Gata bags finally caught up to us here. Thanks a lot Gattis. But I'm not concerned about the overall class right now. I still expect us to close strong. The pressure for the portal now is definitely mounting cuz now we go from a qb is a nice thought to qb is a definite need.
If we have a decent offensive showing this year I believe he doesn’t flip despite the gata $$, but when you combine what we’ve shown plus a substantial increase reportedly, easy decision.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we get stuck with another Statue at QB like we don’t have enough on this god awful roster. 🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️ I would of rather him de commit than Rashada.
Ya I think every recruit would rather have a borderline 5 start than the 626th ranked recruit with 5 power 5 offers. Emory Williams has a lot of potential, dont get me wrong. But he is going to take a while to develop

I dont think Ponce is the problem, he was successful at other stops. Gattis is the cancer, point blank
Was Gattis successful at Penn ST?
Was Gattis successful at Alabama?
Was Gattis successful at Michigan?
Was Enos successful at Alabama?
Is Enos successful at Maryland?

Advertisement
Or maybe he’s grateful to be a 3* because last year no one knew who the fvck he was.

Just saying, plenty of kids would be thrilled to be 3 stars.. because that’s better than no stars.

No way Jose. The reason that Saban and Lincoln Riley don't even bother recruiting 5 star QBs is they know that 3 stars are the ones with a real chip on their shoulders. Those hungry 3 star QBs are always the ones winning national championships, not overrated 5 stars.

Advertisement
No way Jose. The reason that Saban and Lincoln Riley don't even bother recruiting 5 star QBs is they know that 3 stars are the ones with a real chip on their shoulders. Those hungry 3 star QBs are always the ones winning national championships, not overrated 5 stars.
Jalen hurts was a high 4 star, Young was a 5 star, Milore was a top 100 recruit, Ty simposn was a 5 star and Holstein is a top 100 recruit.

Kyler murray was a 5 star, Rattler was a 5 star, Caleb Williams was a 5 star, Nelson is a 5 star.

Jalen hurts was a high 4 star, Young was a 5 star, Milore was a top 100 recruit, Ty simposn was a 5 star and Holstein is a top 100 recruit.

Kyler murray was a 5 star, Rattler was a 5 star, Caleb Williams was a 5 star, Nelson is a 5 star.
Dont forget Tua was a top 50 player as well

Advertisement

Kyler murray was a 5 star, Caleb Williams was a 5 star, Nelson is a 5 star.

And how many national championships has Lincoln Riley won with these "5 stars."

a different world i rest my case GIF

If he'd chased 3 star QBs instead, Oklahoma probably has 3 or 4 natties under Riley.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back