Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

Advertisement
This is what I love about Emory more than ANYTHING. In his bio, includes how he is a 3*. Who the eff does that? It's typically 4* or 5* HS players who put their star grade in their bios not 3* guys. Do you know what that tells me? He's ****ed and he's ready to show the world that he's every bit as good as the QBs ranked ahead of him. I love that ****.

This is what I love about Emory more than ANYTHING. In his bio, includes how he is a 3*. Who the eff does that? It's typically 4* or 5* HS players who put their star grade in their bios not 3* guys. Do you know what that tells me? He's ****ed and he's ready to show the world that he's every bit as good as the QBs ranked ahead of him. I love that ****.
Agreed and this is a bad *** take

Advertisement
Or maybe he’s grateful to be a 3* because last year no one knew who the fvck he was.

Just saying, plenty of kids would be thrilled to be 3 stars.. because that’s better than no stars.

Or maybe he’s grateful to be a 3* because last year no one knew who the fvck he was.

Just saying, plenty of kids would be thrilled to be 3 stars.. because that’s better than no stars.
you know what....you're right. I don't know what I was thinking. Glad you're here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought he could be fr fr. And then I watched him play
@cway313 - see, our feelings are aligned on this one

F68992E0-3C6A-416C-8E74-53297A00458A.gif

Advertisement
Back