Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

White Smoke GIF by NeighborlyNotary®

Advertisement
You make no fvckin sense and your reading comp is in fact ****. I have no problem with Emory either, what I have a problem is the spin that came upon recruiting him and how he now was just as good as Rashada. The same rationalization we have seen for 15 years for us Canes. Reality is Emory is an okay prospect, if he ends up our QB this year fine, but he isn’t top tier. So let’s play your ****** game of ***** the ratings which we already have but fvck it… he has no offers even though his WR is a top 150 player committed to UGA of all places. He finished last year on a team with a record of 5-5 in a part of the state that has weak competition. Yes the odds of him being a 1st round QB is lower than the odds of him never starting for a P5 school. Of course that can change never said it couldn’t but I’m saying this based on where we are right now. I feel I do this with posters like you every year. Previously it was Dewey and a Winston, or Keion Payne and Joyner. Better yet how Kevin Nelson was the best Mike in the state. Recently it was players like Flagg. I could go on and on. Yes once in a while the opposite happens but there is a grave yard the size of Lake Michigan that shows the opposite
13211090-8D3A-459D-A1AC-E8D61493524C.gif

78BEDFE4-12AF-44A6-A11B-417D58C3CC02.gif

You are explaining this to a rock. Any competent individual already understands this.
Any competent individual understands it in aggregate, but a competent individual does not automatically extend it to blindly pass judgement on an individual level. They need evidence like game film, see them live, camps, etc. to make their own evaluation.

Coker recruited from lists. How did that work out?

Any competent individual understands it in aggregate, but a competent individual does not automatically extend it to blindly pass judgement on an individual level. They need evidence like game film, see them live, camps, etc. to make their own evaluation.

Coker recruited from lists. How did that work out?
Lmao Idk what this jit did to have you mutha****as stir crazy but ok man. Ignore reality and enjoy fantasy land. I'll reiterate I witnessed 5-5 irl so the stars aren't my biggest issue.

Advertisement
Lmao Idk what this jit did to have you mutha****as stir crazy but ok man. Ignore reality and enjoy fantasy land. I'll reiterate I witnessed 5-5 irl so the stars aren't my biggest issue.
Listen kid, do yourself a favor and:
1. Pause and curb your instinct to post on impulse​
2. Take a break and go to the bathroom and relieve yourself​
3. Once composed, reread any posts you’ve thought of before hitting post reply.​
Try to convince yourself it’s not as dumb as it’s coming across.

Now go to bed. It’s getting late and you’re getting cranky.

Advertisement
Listen kid, do yourself a favor and:
1. Pause and curb your instinct to post on impulse​
2. Take a break and go to the bathroom and relieve yourself​
3. Once composed, reread any posts you’ve thought of before hitting post reply.​
Try to convince yourself it’s not as dumb as it’s coming across.

Now go to bed. It’s getting late and you’re getting cranky.
I'm done arguing with nerds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back