Official Emory Williams - 2023 QB COMMIT

I know its an running Joke on CIS but WTF do you guys literally ruin threads. I think that the only reason is because we just have a **** ton of trolls who pay zero and they just think that they actually have a hand in pushing recruits a certain way. Crashing threads should be instant bans in my opinion. If they dont bring the right energy why have them. I mean we have Gator dudes on here who are more respectful then our actual Canes fans, how the F@#$k is that a thing. This site can be so crazy that im not sure wtf to think. Honest question am I the only one who fells this way.
Are you drunk? What are you talking about lol

Advertisement
I know its an running Joke on CIS but WTF do you guys literally ruin threads. I think that the only reason is because we just have a **** ton of trolls who pay zero and they just think that they actually have a hand in pushing recruits a certain way. Crashing threads should be instant bans in my opinion. If they dont bring the right energy why have them. I mean we have Gator dudes on here who are more respectful then our actual Canes fans, how the F@#$k is that a thing. This site can be so crazy that im not sure wtf to think. Honest question am I the only one who fells this way.
smile-laugh.gif

How much did you pay I don't see premium? 🤔 👀

Advertisement
UWF is literally 10 minutes from where he lives and is a very good local program. He's just letting the locals know the hometown team offered. It's not UM but Pensacolians are proud of the Argos. I'm sure he's not seriously considering it

E9726915-4F60-4FF5-B6E6-17E49F52CE7D.gif

UWF is literally 10 minutes from where he lives and is a very good local program. He's just letting the locals know the hometown team offered. It's not UM but Pensacolians are proud of the Argos. I'm sure he's not seriously considering it

Yea especially since he’s getting FBS and p5 interests. But on another note, I wouldn’t be surprise to see UWF move up to fcs in a couple of years. They are already a powerhouse in their short history.

Advertisement
Ferman/Shodell spoke with him and his Dad.
Original plan was to OV weekend of 6/17 and return the following weekend for Legends Camp to throw for staff.

Now they are thinking about moving the OV to 6/24 Legends weekend. He acknowledges that other QBs are making decisions which may affect him. He says he is hearing from a number of “major” Power 5 schools who want to see him in person on their campus and/or want him to camp with them before offering. They are likely taking a few other OVs and unofficial visits in June to do this- just working on schedule now.

They don’t mention any other schools by name but it feels like UF could be one of them.

Original plan was to OV weekend of 6/17 and return the following weekend for Legends Camp to throw for staff.

Now they are thinking about moving the OV to 6/24 Legends weekend. He acknowledges that other QBs are making decisions which may affect him. He says he is hearing from a number of “major” Power 5 schools who want to see him in person on their campus and/or want him to camp with them before offering. They are likely taking a few other OVs and unofficial visits in June to do this- just working on schedule now.

They don’t mention any other schools by name but it feels like UF could be one of them.
Wow wonder which other QB making decision that affects him

Y’all argued with me and said he wasn’t being recruited like a backup plan though.

Advertisement
Well this presents quite the dilemma for the board. If we lose him to the Turds due we lament losing out on “to top underrated QB gem” of this class OR do we head over to Gator tears to make fun of them for stealing a local guy from West Florida for the most important position on the field who shot up from an unrated QB all the way up to the 842 player in the class and almost broke becoming a top 40 QB??? Interesting times....

LOL man are you telling me Stetson has a football team now?? Stetson in Deland? A really good friend Frank Burnell played and coached there under coach Wilkes.

Yeah, I think they are Division II or III. When Daytona International Speedway decided to get rid of the backstretch grandstands, we were thinking about donating that to Stetson. Probably would have given them the biggest Division II/III stadium in the southeast.

You **** well know that Baby D!ck Billy Gaypier wants to do his "own evaluation" before giving the kid a preeeecccccious Gaytor offer...

Advertisement
Ferman talked a bit about this situation this morning. He said that Emory and the father are pretty forthcoming with information - the only thing they haven't been specific about are the schools he is talking to. Ferman mentioned he knew Indiana was one that was recruiting him hard in the beginning but there seems to be more schools right now. He felt that both Emory and the father seemed a bit overwhelmed.

I also got the impression from what was said that more than one of the schools he is talking to are waiting for QBs to announce. That was one of the reasons UF came to mind. If they DO intend to take these visits it will soon be public who he is talking to as arrangements go public

It looks like Emory and his father are realistic about their expectations during recruiting. They know that he might be a fallback option for Miami and likely others but they're not pressing to be treated otherwise. He knows if he signs at a major P5 program, he's going to have to beat out guys who were higher rated than him. Nothing wrong with that.

Advertisement
Back