Emonee Spence offered by Auburn

Advertisement
This staff has proven they are not afraid to be a prospects first big offer. Our issue is we suck at closing.. We need to close better period. That comes from winning..

But I like this Spence guy.. especially a humble Spence.
I don't know if "we suck at closing" or it is just the nature of recruiting SF kids. We had no problem recruiting star kids with strong parents and great family support e.g Tracy Howard and Deon Bush. Most of our closing problems are with kids who have handlers and or live with "mentors" and little to none family guidance.

Maybe sucking was over the top, let's just say I believe our closing percentage should be more like Rivera's than Fernando Rodney's.

This staff has proven they are not afraid to be a prospects first big offer. Our issue is we suck at closing.. We need to close better period. That comes from winning..

But I like this Spence guy.. especially a humble Spence.
I don't know if "we suck at closing" or it is just the nature of recruiting SF kids. We had no problem recruiting star kids with strong parents and great family support e.g Tracy Howard and Deon Bush. Most of our closing problems are with kids who have handlers and or live with "mentors" and little to none family guidance.

:ibisroflmao:

362.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back