Emonee Spence offered by Auburn

Advertisement
Glory, is your "Solid" post referring to his level of commitment? Just wondering if you think he'll stick the whole way through.

I hope he does. Good job by the staff getting to this kid early.

Glory, is your "Solid" post referring to his level of commitment? Just wondering if you think he'll stick the whole way through.

I hope he does. Good job by the staff getting to this kid early.

The comment was referring to the offer. It's good news that he is wanted by other schools.

This staff has proven they are not afraid to be a prospects first big offer. Our issue is we suck at closing.. We need to close better period. That comes from winning..

But I like this Spence guy.. especially a humble Spence.

Advertisement
No cloud. No excuses for golden not to hold onto early commits and kill it this year.

/if of course we don't have an absolutely "radio" like nosedive of a season

No cloud. No excuses for golden not to hold onto early commits and kill it this year.

/if of course we don't have an absolutely "radio" like nosedive of a season

if of course we don't have an absolutely "golden" like nosedive like last year.. FIFY

Golden's eye for talent is crazy cant wait too see his work without his hands tied behind his back via ncaa

Advertisement
Kid is gonna blow up in the next few months, especially if he balls out this coming season.

Advertisement
This staff has proven they are not afraid to be a prospects first big offer. Our issue is we suck at closing.. We need to close better period. That comes from winning..

I don't know if "we suck at closing" or it is just the nature of recruiting SF kids. We had no problem recruiting star kids with strong parents and great family support e.g Tracy Howard and Deon Bush. Most of our closing problems are with kids who have handlers and or live with "mentors" and little to none family guidance.

Advertisement

I don't know if "we suck at closing" or it is just the nature of recruiting SF kids. We had no problem recruiting star kids with strong parents and great family support e.g Tracy Howard and Deon Bush. Most of our closing problems are with kids who have handlers and or live with "mentors" and little to none family guidance.

Staff sucking at closing is a horrible myth.

Advertisement
Back